♧ Chapter 20: 'Cuz Everybody's On Drugs♧

Wow...already chapter 20? OMO!!!!Thanks for reading, voting and supporting. I hope that you're having a wonderful day/night. ^^ Btw today I didn't go to school cuz yeah and since I have free time and feel creative I might update another one or two chapters beside this one. Hehe :)

Sasuke POV:

Why him of all people? Why did I have to run into him?
Yesterday when we were into the arcade I went to the bathroom. When I was about to exit I ran into flipping Suigetsu. This can't be a coincidence...just what is he up to?

Flashback

"My, my...if it isn't Sasuke...I haven't seen you in quite a very long while." he said with a smirk
"Hn. Get out of the way."
"Giving me the cold shoulder, huh? So ya still mad?"
"For the last time Suigetsu, if you value your pathetic life get out of my way."
He smirked again.
"Now now Sasu don't get so worked up."
He walked closer and leaned in while whispering into my ear.
"Who's that cute blondie outside? Don't tell me that you got yourself a boyfriend? It would be such a pity if something were to happen to him..."
That's it. I'm done.
I pushed Suigetsu into a wall and punched him in the face. Then I took him by his shirt.
"This is the only warning I am giving you. If you dare to do anything to him...I'll fucking kill you."
I let go of him and he fell on the floor. I'm sure he's high.
But what's bothering me the most is the smirk that he had on his face before I left.

End Flashback

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that Gaara and Naruto were staring at me confused while calling my name. Wait, Gaara?
"Sorry, did you guys say something?"
Gaara and Naruto looked at each other, then Naruto explained.
"You've been quite the whole way, we're already at school and you didn't even realized when we met up with Gaara at our meeting spot."
I looked in front of me and saw the school building.
"Sorry. I guess I was spacing out."
"Are you okay? Did something happen?"
"I'm fine dw...as I said I was just spacing out."
Neither of them seemed pleased with my answer but they didn't push the subject more.

Naruto POV:

As the three of us were walking through the school hallways...I felt a lot of stares on me. Why do they always have to look at me like that? I'm a person, too. But then I noticed that the people were looking at me and Gaara the same way. Sasuke was in the middle of us. His fangirls gave him literally worshiping looks while some guys, death glared at Sasuke.
Gaara was doing so well, even though I could see that it hurts him but he acted like he didn't given a fuck or death glared back while I looked at the floor and just wanted to disappear.
We were making our way to our classes when the principle announced
"Naruto Uzumaki, Sabaku no Gaara and Sasuke Uchiha in my office, please."
I was really confused. Did we do something.
"Look at those two looser, I don't understand why our Sasuke is with them."
"Yeah, I bet it's that Naruto looser fault that Sasuke is in trouble."
"The blonde and the red heads are nothing but trouble."
"Poor Sasuke."
"Yeah I heard that he hangs out with them out of pity."
"I heard that he's forced..."
I kept hearing what people were gossiping and felt even worse. Suddenly someone put a hand on my shoulder and I calmed down.
"Just ignore them, Naruto." Sasuke whispered to me

....

When we entered the principal's office, to my surprise, Itachi was there.

"Itachi w..what are you doing here?"
I looked over at Gaara and Sasuke but none of them seemed surprised.
"Naruto, I'm sorry, but we can't let Sakura get away with what she did." Sasuke finally spoke up.
"But Sasuke, it's okay. I am fine...I don't want to..."
"Naruto, it's okay. Don't be afraid to speak up. We are all here for you so there's nothing to fear."
Gaara was right. I was indeed scared. We took a seat and started discussing the problem.
Since we had no evidence, Sakura was called it the office. Of course that she denied everything and fake cried.
Sasuke was getting really annoyed.
...