♧ Chapter 13: The Pain Is Just Too Real

Heyo, how are you all doing? I hope that the answer is great. Scarlett is here with a new chapter xD. Don't hate me. I don't know if it's a good thing or not but it's a long one. I would love to hear some feedback anytime. Also much thanks to everyone who gives this book a chance. I appreciate it :)
Another announcement that I have to make is that I decided to try and respect a schedule. Up until now I updated whenever I felt like it...I will try to update every 2-3 days.
Oh and also I take full credits for the picture used for this chapter. I drew it myself and it was inspired by the scene during the chuunin exams when Gaara was standing alone on the roof of a house at midnight. I am no profesional artist but I did try my best ^^

Anyways...let's dive rightt into it :) 

3rd Person POV:

At 6 am the alarm woke Sasuke up as usual. He slowly started to open his eyes when he felt someone hugging him. When he finally managed to open his eyes he noticed Naruto who didn't have much until he was sleeping on top of him.

Sasuke smiled a little at the scene. 'This usuratonkachi ...' he thought while trying to get out  of his embrace.

"Oi, dobe, wake up." 

"Just 5 more minutes, teme. It's so cold..."

After 20 minutes of struggle Sasuke finally got Naruto out of bed.

"Hn. This is what happens if you stay up at 1 am doing the-devil-knows what kind of stuff." he expressed in a scolding manner.

After they had breakfast with Itachi, the elder boy let Sasuke and Naruto know that they will take Naruto's stuff from his apartment after school. Naruto was really looking forward to it. He finally isn't alone anymore. He's also looking forward to finding out what it is like to celebrate holidays and more important what it is like to have a family.

...

On the way to school Naruto was a little nervous. Sasuke tried to encourage him.

"Don't worry, Naruto. I will be right next to you. I'm also going to start taking action."
"Huh?"

...

As soon as they entered the classroom Sasuke gave death glares to anyone who dared to just look at Naruto in a mocking way. After that he went up to Shikamaru.

" Oi Shikamaru, right?''

"Yeah, what do you want?"

" I've heard you're quite a good hacker. I need a favor welp actually it is for Naruto."

Shikamaru sighted.

"Fine, it better not be too troublesome. Let's meet up on the rooftop during the next break."

Sasuke nodded then took his seat. This time he wasn't sitting at the window. He let Naruto sit there so he can shield him just in case. Iruka-sensei entered the room and class started.

"Good morning, class. Today you will be divided into teams of three people."

" How troublesome!" Shikamaru complained.

And since the universe loves Naruto and Sasuke soo much, they were paired with Sakura. The good thing was that they were together, the bad thing Sakura is on Kiba's side and she is Sasuke's most annoying fan-girl.

"Lucky me, Ino pig "

" Shut up, you big ugly forehead!"

Sakura made her way to Sasuke's and Naruto's desk.

"It looks like we are on the same team Sasuke-kun" she  smiled

"Also Naruto...I'm sorry for what Kiba's gang is doing to you. You seem like such a nice person, I really don't understand why people are so cruel."