♧Chapter 33: Danger Danger Danger♧

Sasuke: Dude how many times are you going to make Naruto dissappear or be bullied in this story?
Me:Uhm...this might be the last time.
Sasuke:Finally...wait..what do you mean by that? Does Naruto-...
Me:Shh...that's enough right there. Spoilers aren't fun...
Sasuke:Hn...if I were you I'd watch my back.
Me:*sweat drop *

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke POV:

Just what is this usturatonkachi doing? I know that I promised to wait outside, but 25 minutes  have already passed and there is no sight of him. I decide to ignore his request and walk toward Kurenai sensei's office. I knock at the door and see (to my surprise) only her.
"Ah, Sasuke...do you by any chance know where Naruto is?I have been waiting for him for the past 20 minutes ..." 
Right then and there I felt my knees go numb. Fortunately I got a hold of myself. This has to be a joke, right?Right?
Without saying a word I dashed out of her office to look for Naruto, my heart was pounding like crazy. I ran as fast as I could to each bathroom of this stupid school. I checked every stall and every hallway. I even went on the roof. I was the only one left in the whole damned school. My last chance was the guardian.
"Excuse me, have you seen a blonde boy, this tall, with blue eyes, big smile, whiskers and dressed with an orange hoodie walk out the school gate?"
"Kid...there are hundreds of children walking out the door around this hour...how should I remember ?"
Annoyed I pulled out some money
"How about now? Do you remember ?"
"Oh well... Let me think, yeah...actually I might have seen him...he left  earlier, he was alone."
I let my anger take over and old instincts kicked in, so I grabbed the old man and shoved him into the gate...
"Listen here old man... you better not lie to me...or do you not know who I am?"
"I am sorry...I didn't notice that u were an Uchiha. I didn't mean to trick you...I am an old man...I am poor I needed the money for my grandchildren...please don't hurt me." I let go of the old man and threw the money at him while walking away filled with anger. I pulled out my phone and called Naruto desperately. No answer. I felt like breaking. Just as I was about to call Gaara and Itachi...I got a message from an unkown number.
'Meet me at the park near the school. Come alone and don't tell anyone if u want to see your cute vulnerable boyfriend again.' Under the text there was a picture of an unconscious Naruto. I  think that I am going to explode with anger right here. Fucking bastards. I rushed to the mentioned park and my eyes widened.

"Hello there, love. Looks like we meet again." 
"Fucking Suigetsu" I should have known that he was up to something the last time we ran into each other. Damn it.
"Where the bloody hell is Naruto you piece of shit?What did you do to him?"
"That's not a nice way of greeting an old friend Sasuke..." he replied saying my name in a mocking way.
"If you have a problem with me Suigetsu...Then say it to my face...don't involv Naruto. He didn't do shit."
"My, my. You've become such a house wife. What happened with my Sasu? The cool,
rebel, out of control playboy? Don't tell me that the blondie actually tamed a beast like you?"
"Answer my goddamn question Suigetsu. You know I hate repeating myself ."I stated this time a little calmer.
"Fine fine. Welp first you should know that this isn't my doing...It's Kiba's." My heart almost dropped. That fucktard won't show any mercy to Naruto.
"You see...he is still mad about that time we fucked. He wants revenge more than anything. He gave me another chance...but the condition was to help him do this to you. I gave you a chance Sasuke . But since you didn't choose me that time at the arcade I had to choice, but to take Kiba's offer. Now your precious Naru has to pay. It's all your fault."
That's it. I couldn't control myself anymore and punched Suigetsu hard in the face. Just as I was about to punch him again he stopped me by saying Naruto. My punch stopped mid-air.
"Listen here, love. If you dare to touch me one more time or refuse to cooperate in any way...you'll never see him again. And I am not talking about myself...Kiba is completely insane. He'll do anything. At first I refused to be part of this. I didn't want Kiba back, but he was willingly to force  his way with me." Suigetsu paused and for a split  moment I felt bad for him and recalled our good times.
"Anywas...In the end I figured that it was best for me to just go with it. So this is my last friendly advise ...do what he says because he isn't playing. He really would murder Naruto just to take revenge on you." My heart starts racing again. Naruto...I am so sorry...I will do anything just wait for me. Please be okay.
"So Sasuke...what's it gonna be? You can choose to walk away...you don't have to risk your life for him."
"Shut up and take me to that fucking piece of shit."
"Alright, follow me. But before I need you to leave your phone here." Without thinking I pulled my phone out and threw it in the grass.
"Take me to Naruto, NOW."

As we were walking to where Kiba was supposed to be waiting for us with Naruto and others I asked:
"Who else is part of it from the old gang?"
"Welp as you know Kankuro and Temari have been out for a while now. Neji said that he didn't want to be a part of it after we kidnapped Naruto. Ino and Sakura are clueless since they wouldn't like you getting harmed. Sai is a part of it, Shino and Tenten, too. And some other guys that you don't know. Anyways we're almost there so prepare yourself mentally."
"Hn."

The street that we were currently one was empty. Right after the next turn we reached our destination. My eyes lit up with anger when I met his who lit up with hope. His beautiful sky blue gaze that usually calmed me down, was not hopeful as usual. He went from relieved to completely panick-stricken. His mouth was tapped and he had a black eye. Kiba showed up and ripped the tape of his mouth. Naruto let out a muffled cry.
"Hands off. If you hurt a single hair on his head, I'll kill you."
Just as I was about to beat the shit out of Kiba, Naruto screamed:
"Run, Sasuke. Please, it's a trap." I was confused, but next Kiba put a knife at his neck.
"Listen here you emo shit. Take another step foward and your lover boy here dies." I immediately froze.
"You brought this on yourself and Naruto. This is what you get for messing with what is mine." Kiba then looked  at Suigetsu.
"Good job, baby." Then his eyes narrowed. "What happened to your face?"
Suigetsu didn't reply. Kiba turned at me with a sick grin. Out of the blue he punched Naruto right in the spot where I previously  punched Suigetsu. Naruto fell on his knees but Kiba pulled him back up and held the knife around his neck again.
"You fucking piece of shit. I'll murder you and your whole family if you touch Naruto one more fucking time. Let him go. You have me. Let's settle this now and forever."
"Haaha. I find it so hilarious how even in a situation like this you still act like you can boss anyone around. Open your eyes Uchiha... I am the one who makes the rules right now. I will do whatever I want to him. So if I want to rape him in front of your eyes I will do it." I felt like I was hit by a train. Naruto was terrified, I could tell that...his body was shacking. Please hold on. What should I do? How can I save him...
"Kiba hon, you promised me that you won't go that far." Kiba gave Suigetsu  an annoyed look.
"Right...right. I'll still have fun Sasuke with you guys don't worry." For a second I felt relieved and I was so thankful to Suigetsu.
"Sas-Sasuke...p-please go. Just go." Naruto spoke up with a shaky voice annoying Kiba even more.
"There is no way in hell I am leving you here. I am sorry Naruto for dragging you into my mess."
I feel weak, miserable and defeated, but I have got to do something...anything.
"You know what. I actually feel bad for you guys...so here's the deal. Sasuke get on your knees and beg...if you are convinging enough I might just let this looser go. Everyone's eyes widen...everyone knew who I was. I am Sasuke Uchiha...I am an Uchiha...It's unheard of an Uchiha to beg for something...

Gaara POV :

I was about to get  myself a glass of  water when I overheard voices, too familiar voices . It was definitely Neji's.
"Kankuro, we've got a problem."
"Give me a sec. I am not drunk enough to listen to this, yet."
"Kankuro. I am serious. It's about Kiba"
I have never heard Neji so...desperate ?
"I am done with that loser. I cut all ties and frankly you should, too."
"I have. He is completely insane. He kidnapped Naruto and plans to use him against Sasuke. I am afraid that he might end up killing someone or worse. He's lost it completely, we need to do something to save those two."
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" I stormed into the room. Kankuroo looked at me worried.
"Gaara. I'm sorry..."
"Don't give me that shit. What the fuck are you two waiting for? Let's go. WE need to save them."
"We can't just go by ourselves. You don't get it Gaara. Kiba has a plan to hold a knife at Naruto's neck all the time in order to be able to manipulate Sasuke. He knows that if Sasuke would be able to fight back he would lose. We woul just anger Kiba more and put Narut's life in danger. He's a madman with a knife."
"Alright then let's go...there is someone who can help."
The three boys quickly got dressed and Kankuroo drove them at Sasuke's house. Gaara started pounding on the door like a lunatic. Deidera opened the door.
"ARE YOU FUCKING INSA- oh it's you kid. You are one of Sasuke's friends. I am sorry but he isn't-"
"I know. I need to talk to his older brother. It's serious."
"With Itachi? Sure he is-" 
Without losing any more seconds I walked into the house uninvited, followed by the other three. I found Itachi on the sofa. He looked very tired.
"Oh? Gaara was it? Do you know where Sasukeand Naruto are?"
"Yes and they are in danger. It's a matter of life and death. Please help us." 
Itachi stood up shocked and worried.
"What happpened?"
I quickly filled him in with what is going on.

...
-----------------------------------------------------------