♧ Chapter 15: Kawaii Idiots ♧

Wow I'm already at chapter 15. Since 15 is my number imma try and make this chapter really interesting ^^
I hope that you are having an amazing day/night.

Naruto has this bad habit: when he sleeps sometimes he ends up hugging the pillow. The reason why it is a bad habit is that every time this happens he usually gets neckache.

Naruto POV:

As I started to wake up I felt like I was hugging something. I knew that it must be my pillow again and that I should just put it back under my head before I get a neckache but it was just too comfortable. I squished "the pillow" tighter, but then I realized that my head was still on a pillow so I got confused. Another thing that confused me was that my "pillow" breathed? Am I dreaming? I opened my eyes and immediately regretted it. I wasn't hugging a pillow I was hugging SASUKE. FUCK. Suddenly our eyes met. That's when I realized that he was a little red and that he had a hard time breathing.

"N..a.r.u..o...le...go..I...can't...b..rea...th."

Because I was so embarrassed and confused I tighten my grip without realizing. I don't know how it happened but I fell out of bed and dragged Sasuke with me. Now we were in a really weird position. He was on top of me and his lips just a few inches away from mine. I turned red and started freaking out. The next thing I did was to try to get up, causing our heads to hit each other, and pushed Sasuke off me.

"I am so sorry, Sasuke, I swear it was an acci-"

"Baka. If you tell anyone about it, I'll kill you." Sasuke said making me question weather he was serious or not. Either way Sasuke is scary, dattebayo so I just did the lip seal. Now we were both on the floor rubbing our heads.

"I really am so sorry."

"Hn. As if sorry solves anything. I am Naruto I will hug you so tight in your sleep that I will kill you and then I will say sorry, dattebayo." Sasuke said trying to make the situation funny by mocking me.I sweat-dropped.

"Oi, teme. I don't speak like that, dattebayo." I yelled.

" Stop yelling usturatonkachi. You'll wake Deidera and onii-san up."

Speaking of the devil. Out of the blue the door opened, revealing Itachi who was standing with crossed arms behind Deidera who had a smirk on his face that made me feel like something bad was coming.

"You kids are so cute."Deidera teased.

"Hn. I am not cute you idiot." Sasuke replied annoyed. I just laughed.

"Now, now ototou...don't be so hasty." After saying that Itachi pulled out his phone and showed us some pictures of Sasuke and me sleeping.

My face turned as red as a tomato

My face turned as red as a tomato. I was trying to look anywhere but at the three guys in the room, especially Sasuke.

"Onii-san give me that." Sasuke threatened as he stood up and started running towards Itachi, attempting to delete the pictures.