♧Chapter 37: Inner Demons♧

Sasuke POV:

During the night I kept waking up and falling asleep. I miss Naruto and I miss his presence...heck even his idiotic comments. I feel cold, despite the warm blanket that covers me. Eventually the alarm went off. I debated whether to actually go to school or not...I don't want to...but I am determined to do it for Naruto. I stood up, got dressed and did my usual morning routine. I looked in the mirror and thought that I couldn't wait for the day to be over so I can go visit him. I went downstairs and ate breakfast together with Itachi and Deidera. He then drove me to school.
"Why isn't onii-san going to work with you today either?"
"Uhm...I don't know if it's okay for me to tell you, un." 
"Please just tell me..."
"You see...your brother was forced to take a mini vacation since he was overworking himself with your case..."
I sigh...how much more trouble am I going to cause him?
I guess Deidera noticed since he slapped my shoulder playfully and added:
"Whip that kicked puppy expression off your face. You and your brother are so alike. Don't worry about it that much. It isn't your fault, un." 
Just then we arrived and I quickly got out of the car and made my way to class. By the looks of it everyone knew what happened since they were all staring at me...mainly showing pitty. Annoyed I put on my hood and headphones. I shuffled some songs from The Exploited and then walked to class. 
After first period, I met up with Gaara who came looking for me. He asked about Naruto and me...I updated him on what's going  on and he let  me know that he'll come visit him as well.

*Time Skip*

As soon as school was over I hurried to the hospital to visit Naruto. And that's how  I spent my time for the next 3 months.
I woke up, ate, went to school, visited Naruto, went home, attempted to sleep and repeat. At this point I was a living robot. I felt empty and numb. That's until two weeks ago. I stopped going to school...I couldn't anymore. And it looks like I can't keep up with this charade either. I tried...I tried so fucking hard to act like I am okay like it is okay... to be bloody positive and optimistic and all that crap...but I can't...I am tired. The only thing that gets me out of my room is visiting Naruto in the hospital...daily. I stopped eating...and I am barely sleeping and speaking to anyone. At this rate I am going to keep falling into this depression and I am afraid that if Naruto won't wake up then...then there will be no chance that I will get better this time... I am barely able to control myself from going back to my old habbits...I don't even care anymore...the only thing that keeps me going is him. He has to and he will wake up no matter how long I have to wait...I just hope he does it befor I lose my mind.

Itachi POV:

For a while...everything seemed fine. He looked fine, he was doing fine. I don't understand why he just crashed like that out of the blue. I am so worried. He doesn't even speak...not even to me. Only a hn and mumbles here and there. I barely get to see him...he only leaves his room once a day. He doesn't even come to eat...I keep bringing him food to his room, but I have a feeling that he isn't eating it, despite the fact that I always find the plates empty. That's the weird part. I really don't know what to do...I am terrified of thinking what he might do...I tried to convince him to talk to a therapist, if he doesn't want to talk to me, but he refuses that as well. Every time I enter his room he is either acting like he is asleep or staring into nothingness. This can't go on like this...he will completely destroy himself.
I knocked at the door, then walk inside the room with a tray that had two plates and two glasses of water on it. I put it down then opened the curtains causing Sasuke to growl annoyed. I ignored it and opened the window as well to let some fresh air come inside. I went to his bed and took a seat. I was thinking that if he doesn't want to eat with us downstairs, I will come upstairs. I just need to make sure that the empty plates were in fact eaten and not thrown away.
"Sasuke, let's eat together ..." He turned around and ignored me. This is his way of saying go away, but I was't having any of it.
"Sasuke...don't makeme repeat myself...you need to eat something."
"I am not hungry at the moment. I will eat it later..." he spoke barely audible.
"Oh come on...don't be like that. Please eat with me...I already brought the food."
No answer, yet again...
"Sasuke-" just as I was about to insist some more he turned around and threw the food together with the blanket on the floor. I was taken abback by this sudden reaction. I looked at him with wide eyes. He was angry, but I don't know if it was actually directed at me. He had visible dark eye bags...and he just looked awful in general.
"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING ANNOYING. WHAT PART OF I AM NOT FUCKING HUNGRY DON'T YOU GET. IS IT THAT DIFFICULT TO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE?" he yelled at me. I was speechless. I stood up and tried to reach for him
"Sasuke please calm-"
"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME. I am going out." after saying that he put his shoes on and left the room. At first I wanted to go after him and give him a piece of my mind, but I think that it would be better to let him calm down. I sigh then went to grab some stuff to clean the mess that he made. Such a waste of food, but at this point I don't have an appetite, either. Since the blankt got dirty I decided I might as well change the sheets. When I was changing the pillow a small box fell out. I was confused,so I picked it up and opened it only to be filled with dissapointment, anger and worry. There was a razor blade inside. I can't believe this...I should have acted sooner...don't tell me that he...