♧ Chapter 8: Broken♧

3rd Person POV:

After Sasuke calmed down he went to take a shower as well. His showers are usually really long. After he was done he exit the bathroom:
"Oi, dobe-"
He was about to say something when he noticed that Naruto had already fallen asleep on the couch.
'I bet that he was too shy to just go to bed.' he thought. Sasuke moved the covers and blankets aside on his bed then picked Naruto bridal style up. Sasuke was shocked at how light the blonde was. He gently put him in bed and as he was about to cover him, Naruto took a hold of his hand (in sleep) and didn't want to let go. Sasuke's eyes soften and his heart starting racing a little. He managed to get out of Naruto's grip and covered him with a blanket.

Sasuke POV:

I turned off the light and got into bed as well even though I know that I will probably have troubles falling asleep.
I looked over at Naruto who was sleeping so peacefully. I could feel his warmth. My eyes started to close, the last thing what I heard before falling asleep was Naruto's regulate breathing.

....

Out of the blue I felt something move. As I opened my eyes I noticed that Naruto was kicking the air, sweating and breathing heavily.
I think that he was having a nightmare. I started to shake him gently. He suddenly opened his eyes and stood up in a sitting position. Tears started flowing from his eyes as he hugged his knees.
I don't think that he knew where he was.
"It's okay Naruto. You're at my place. You're safe, no one will hurt you. Please calm down."
He raised his head and looked at me with a broken expression.
"It hurts." He said through sobs.
I quickly pulled him into a hug.
"Shh...I'm here. You're not alone"
I whispered comforting words to him as I hugged him tightly.
He clung on to me as if trying to reassure himself that I wasn't an illusion. It hurts me to see him like this.
After a while his sobs stopped and he was breathing regular again. When I looked at him I noticed that he had fallen asleep in my arms.
I laid him back down and covered him again. I whipped away his tears and put an arm around him protectively.
I am acting so strange this is so out of my character, but it just hurts me to see him suffer. I felt a tear rolling down my face. I quickly whipped it away.
For some reason I feel like I have to protect him. To keep him safe.
So, I decided that from now on I will always protect Naruto, no matter what. As weird as it might be for someone like me. It's like he melts my ice-heart back to normal. He's presence alone gives me a certain happiness.
With that thoughts I drifted to sleep as well.

....

Ahhhhhhhh sooo muchhh fucking fluffffffff..........*dead*
Naruto: I think it's cute *blushes*
Me: No shit Sherlock
Sasuke: Hn
Me: Oh give me a freaking break Sasuke. We all know that it was the ' I-love-it-I-want-more- I agree- with -Naruto -I -wanna cuddle -24/7- with- him' hn sooooo....*beach ( intentional mistake)please*
Sasuke: Whatever just move on.