♧ Chapter 17:A Razor, A Joint, A Cigarette Or A Bottle Of Vodka♧

I have to let him know.

.........................................

Sasuke POV:

After we got home I immediately went to my room. I am not hungry and thankfully Itachi didn't force me to eat this time. When I entered my room I was hit by a strange feeling. I didn't bother to turn on the lights. I just sank to the floor with my back against the door. Here I was alone again. I can't help thinking about Naruto. I promised him that nothing would happen to him and now he is in the hospital. I said I willl protect him, but here I am not strong enough again, just like the incident with my parents. Yes, I know that Naruto is fine but all kind of scenarios cross my mind. What if it ended worse. Alone the thought of losing him sends shivers down my spine. I should have talked with my brother sooner. I am such a bad friend.

After an hour of staring into nothingness I found myself longing for my dear old friend, the razor blade. I can't relapse, no not at this point. I stand up and make my way downstairs to look for onii-san. I found him cuddling with Deidara on the couch while watching a movie. I hesitate at first and recall the times when I used to hate Deidera. Foolish me, I had no idea of love and was afraid that he'd steel my brother away from me. Before I could rethink my decision and go back to my room Itachi noticed me.

"Is there anything you need, Sasuke?"

"Um...I want to talk to you about something, but it can wait."

"No, that's alright." he stood up and came to me. Deidera looked at me confused and concerned. I give him a small reassuring smile that everything is fine. He nods and turns his attention back to the movie while Itachi ruffles my hair.

"What's wrong, Sasuke?"

We go into the spacious kitchen and take a sit. I start looking for my words while Itachi gives me a worried look.

"Is it about Naruto?"

"Yeah."

"Sasuke, it's not your fault. Don't worry he will be okay. I will talk to the principle and this Sakura will be punished if she is indeed at fault."

"What if you won't find evidence? What if it will get worse and I won't be enough to protect Naruto? He's been through so much already, I don't want him to keep suffering."

"I understand you're worry, but you have to have faith. It's going to be okay."

"If you really understand then why don't you do fucking something." I accidentally yell at my brother.

"I'm sorry onii-san, I didn't mean to yell at you."

He gently smiles and gives me a hug. I hug him back and start calming down.

"Are your urges coming back?" I look ashamed at the floor.

"Yeah. A razor, a joint, a cigarette or a bottle of vodka would be perfect right now."

"Sasuke, you are stranger than them. I am so proud of you that you came and talked with me about it. " he says softly

"I am thinking about telling Naruto about my past with Kiba. He should know, but I am scared of his reaction, what if he'll hate me?"

"You won't know until you tell him. I don't think that Naruto would react like that. I can tell how important you are to him and it's better if he hears it from you and not from someone else."

"Yeah, you're right." I hesitate asking my next question. (You can start playing the video above here)

"Itachi-nii?"