♧ Chapter 27: Psycho ♧

3rd Person POV:

Naruto tried to make the guys get out of the way, but with no success. He only earned a punch to the stomach and fell on his knees.
Sakura smiled, but then continued on a weird tone.
"You idiots, did I allow you to do something, yet? You only act if I order, do you understand?"

Sakura went to Naruto.
"Poor kid. Are you okay, Naru- kun..." she said ironically then gave one of the guys the sign to pick him up.
"Now, we have to have a little chat, kiddo. Look I don't like this either, but you make me do it. You make be be this way. Why? Because you mess with my belongings and I can't let you do that now, can I? Sasuke is mine, what's so hard to understand?"
"He isn't yours. Sasuke doesn't belong to anyone, he is free. He choose to be my boyfriend not yours, because he loves me not you."
A vein popped on Sakura's forehead, but she calmed down.
"Don't fool yourself with such nonsense. Why would someone like him love someone like you? Do you ever look in the mirror? You're just one of Sasuke's passing whim...in fact Sasuke loves me...you are just a game to him. Once he'll get bored of you he'll throw you away just like the trash you are."
Naruto tried to process the information he was getting. Sakura was indeed right. What does Sasuke see in a loser like him? Maybe that's why he was so distant today...he already got bored of him...
"Y- you're wrong. You're lying"
"Are you trying to convince me or yourself? Either way, I'm not here to lie to you, I've got better stuff to do. I just wanted to warn you so you will not get your heart broken, Naruto. I know that you view me as an awful person, but I care about your well being. Tho you have to understand at the  same time I have to protect what's mine. So to prove you that I am not lying here you go."
Sakura pulled out her pink I- Phone and showed Naruto pictures of Sasuke and her kissing, hugging and...in one picture they were naked in bed. Naruto's heart shattered into pieces with every picture he saw. Tears started to form into his eyes.
"I don't believe you...I'm sure that Sasuke has a good explanation..."
"Like what? He tripped and fucked me by mistake?LOL...stop being delusional, Naruto. Anyways...this was all I had to say. What's coming next is your last warning to stay away from my Sasuke..." she whispered into his ear then punched him in the stomach really hard. Once he was done he also kicked him.
"He's all yours guys. I gotta go, I can't be seen here for too long. Ino come on, you, too. We can't risk anything."
The other guys started punching  and kicking the life out of him.
"Oh yeah and remember boys...no killing."
Ino looked at the blonde boy who's hair had now blood in it with pitting eyes. She didn't agree with that, she never did in the first place. She is always just too terrified to do something to help the victims of the gang she's in. She doesn't want to become a loser. Even so Ino decided to do something very risky. She wrote a note and put it on Sasuke's desk next to the can and then " accidentally bumped" into him.

Naruto POV:

It hurts so much....everything hurts. My last thought before losing consciousness was Sasuke...

Sasuke's POV:

I was sleeping when I felt something hit me. I raised my head and rubbed my eyes tiredly, but when I looked around there was no one in the class. I looked at my phone, it was lunch break, of course that everyone was gone. When I looked to my right I noticed that Naruto wasn't there. Did he go get something to eat?
Then I noticed my favorite drink on the table. I picked it up and opened it and noticed a big yellow smiley. I started smiling at Naruto's cute gesture. I'm sure that he did it. I feel so bad...I ignored him almost the whole day...wait Gaara isn't at school...so why would Naruto leave? The first red flag appeared in my head.
Then I saw a  small note...I opened it and my heart stopped beating.
"Naruto is is danger. Go on the roof NOW."
I immediately stood up and ran to the roof as fast as I could. I bumped into people on the hallway but didn't care. Suddenly I was as awake as one can possibly be. Please let this be a joke. Please let this be a joke.

...

I opened the door and then I saw 5 or 6 guys around someone. That person was on the floor and soon I noticed the blonde hair.
"NARUTO" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I dashed off to them and pushed the guys away. They started running away as soon as they saw me. I didn't bother chase em or get into a fight with them even if I wanted to kill them. Naruto comes first.
"Naruto, please talk to me."
No answer. He was unconscious. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. This is all my fault again. Why am I such an idiot. I picked him up as gently as possible and took him to the nurse's office. She was shocked when I brought him in and immediately called an ambulance. While we were waiting for it she attempted to stop the bleeding as I desperately called my brother and told him to come to the hospital.
I was panicked, scared, worried, anxious and just everything. I kept holding Naruto's hand and didn't let go of it not even when the ambulance arrived. I begged them to take me with them and once I told them I was his boyfriends and only  family they agreed.
Please be okay. Please be okay. I'll do anything, anything I swear. Just please don't take Naruto  away from me. If you exist then please protect him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The End.

Lol...just kidding. The story has just began. I'm sorry, Naruto.

Sasuke: You sadistic mother fluffer. If something happens to him, I'll find you and kill you.
Naruto: *Unconscious*
Me:Hehe...*sweat-drop*