~𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 ℍ𝕚𝕤~

What followed wasn't exactly easy, as once they were found, Itachi wasn't happy with the stunt Sasuke and Naruto pulled, but at the same time he hugged them tightly, so relieved that they were both alive and unharmed. He would have been shattered, if something would have happened to his beloved little brother. Shortly after the reunion Naruto passed out, causing Sasuke to freak out, but thankfully two ambulances were there along with the police cars. Naruto was placed on a stretcher, while the other crew wanted to check Sasuke's condition, something that he of course declined, since his only worry was his lover.
As usual, thanks to his connections he managed to get his way, being transported to the hospital along with the blond. He would hold his hand tightly and kiss it, occasionally stroking his cheek and head, his touch so very gentle, despite his cold hands, but once they arrived at the hospital they got scolded even more. The doctors couldn't even figure out how the boy had been able to stand all that, it must have been sheer willpower, as due to the months he'd been in a coma his muscles were all fucked up and weak.

In the following weeks Naruto had to remain in the hospital, constantly having tests run on him and of course doing therapy, just trying to get his life back on track, catching up with school work and such. Sasuke would of course visit him daily, each time bringing him different small gifts, wanting to spoil him as much as he possibly could. At night the hospital staff literally had to kick him out in order to separate them, although now and then he did manage to spend the night there, even if it meant sleeping in a chair. Normally he would just watch over Naruto the whole night, being absolutely terrified of having something done to him. He had become really overprotective, more so than before. It was a bit suffocating for Naruto at times, but he understood why he was being like that, knowing that his boyfriend only wanted the best for him.

*Two Months Later*

Today Naruto's release is finally going to happen. He was so very excited to get the hell out of that place and start living a normal life again, well as normal as it can get after the traumatic events they've been put through. He's currently talking to a shrink once a week, since Itachi had been advised that by the medics. Sasuke was supposed to have his own appointments, but he refused. As always, he kept things for himself, opening up to Itachi or Deidera now and then, whenever he would have a night terror, which by the way had been really frequent at first...

Sasuke had actually gotten his license, but Naruto didn't know about it, yet. He wanted to surprise him, while Itachi and Deidera were preparing the welcome-back-party-dinner.

Naruto POV:

I was dangling my legs of the edge of the bed, so very eager to be released from the hospital. I just miss home so much; more important I miss sleeping and cuddling and going out on dates with him. I miss being free...I miss...I miss...
Over the past months, which I have of course lost track of, I've gotten acquainted with the nurses, doctors, patients and even the floor. I know it's crazy, but I'm in desperate need of socialization, so of course I started to confine into the floor...
Sasuke always did his best to keep me company, even at night on video calls and such, but it just wasn't the same...

Anyways, point is I'm getting released. I still get easily worn out, but at least I can walk normally and no longer am in need of a wheelchair or crutches. I impatiently stare at the clock. 1 Minute and 45 seconds left, I tell myself counting every millisecond, until sure enough, perfectly on time the door opens, revealing my gorgeous raven-haired boyfriend.
"Took you long enough!" I complain, making it pretty obvious how much Sasuke's been spoiling and coddling me. He chuckles and walks over to the bed with something behind his back, soon revealing a bouquet of bright yellow roses. They must have cost a fortune, since there were at least 15 of them...He kissed my cheek, then my other cheek and then my forehead. I pouted exaggerated, wanting my lips to be kissed also. He smirked and finally did so.
"What did I say about wasting money on gifts!?" I scolded him
"I believe there should be a 'thanks, babe' first..." he replied sheepishly. I roll my eyes and playfully bite his nose.
"Thank you, Sasuke. I really love them a lot!" I cheered and then pecked his lips several times.