♧ Chapter 10: Fucked up ♧

Sakura POV:

Tsch...fuck Sai...fuck Ino...fuck Kiba...fuck everyone. Sasuke is fucking mine and no one else's. I will make him mine, no matter what. If that blonde or anyone for the matter dares to come between us I will kill them.
I though without realising that my psycho-stare was activated.
Naruto suddenly turned around and our eyes met. He's dead meat. I can't wait to see what Kiba prepared for him.
After he turned back around, I adjusted my look and put a cute innocent mask on.
Some fanboys started smiling at me. Tsch how annoying, but since I'm their queen I got to keep my act up so I smiled innocently back.
Who knows when these idiots will actually be useful. As soon as the bell rang I went up to Sasuke. I started blushing.
"Sasuke- kun, I was wondering if...you'd like to have lunch with me?"
"No." He answered. I'm sure that he's only playing hard to get.

Naruto POV:

I felt someone staring at me and when I turned around my body froze. Sakura was giving me death glares. If looks could kill I would have been not 6 but 8 feet under.
As soon as the bell rang she came up to Sasuke. The second she was next to me, a shiver went down my spine.
After that Sasuke and me went to the cafeteria to get something to eat. We woke up late and didn't have time to eat breakfast. Itachi and Deidera also woke up late cuz of a certain reason if you know *cought* what I mean.
He gave Sasuke money and told us to get something to eat from the cafeteria. Itachi also told me to make sure that Sasuke will eat so here we are.
The cafeteria was so full. I feel very uncomfortable. Some people stared at me with disgust. What I hated the most is the way Kiba's gang was looking at me. I'm sure that they will do something.
Fangirls started gathering around Sasuke as I got something to eat for both of us.
Since all tables were full, I went to the table where Shikamaru, Lee and Choji were seating. They are some of our classmates and some of the only people that don't give me disgusted looks.
I was sitting at the end of the table.
"Hey guys" I greeted
"Hey my youthful classmates Naruto and Sasuke."
"How troublesome" said Shikamru lazily as he went back to sleep.

3rd Person POV:

Sasuke noticed how tense Naruto was.
"What's wrong?"
"Oh nothing...just...it's a little crowded here and I'm not exactly a particularly liked person..."
"Just ignore them."
"I'll try."
....

"K, Ino, you know what you have to do." Kiba grinned.
"It'll be my pleasure."

Ino stood up from their table and went straight to Naruto's. She acted like she was just passing by, making her way to the exit when she "tripped" and dropped her food and drink all over Naruto. Kiba smirked. Sasuke turned around and looked at Kiba when their eyes met Kiba was giving Sasuke a mocking look. Sasuke rolled his eyes.
"Oh, I'm so sorry." she said sarcastically
Naruto got up shocked.
"Oh it's...it's um okay. Don't worry." Naruto said trying to be nice and smiled his goofy Uzumaki smile.
Sasuke on the other hand wasn't going to be part of this shit.
At first he wanted to yell at Ino and confront her but a better idea came into his mind.
By now everyone was watching and many were laughing at Naruto and taking pictures.
"What a drag" Shikamaru whispered.
Sasuke stood up with his food.
"Let's go Naruto."
As he made his way past Ino he suddenly "tripped", too and spilled everything on Ino.
"My fucking cloths. They were expensive. Yuck disgusting ....wtf is wrong with-" she was about to loose it when she realized that it was Sasuke who did it. Her expression turned from disgust and anger into a smile.
"Oh it's okay Sasuke I'm sure that it was just an accident."
"Hn" said Sasuke smirking as he left without even apologizing soon followed by Naruto.
Everyone was staring at Ino, but nobody dared to laugh since they were afraid.
Ino stormed to the bathroom crying followed by Temari and Tenten.
"Fuck that Uchiha" cursed Kiba annoyed as he slammed his fist to the table.
"Watch it, Kiba" Sakura threatened.
...