chapter two

"Chaeyoung??" The man sat up on the floor and stared at the surprised girl standing in the doorway. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I was.. just.. visiting my studio.. I didn't expect anyone to be here." She managed to reply.

"Well no shit. You startled me. I thought you were on your concert?" He asked.

"I just finished. I came back to pick up my hard drive. And holy shit, you scared me more Jeon Jungkook." She said, crossing her arms.

" She said, crossing her arms

Jungkook chuckled. "How did I scare you? I was minding my own business." He stated.

"Well, starting with the noises from here that literally made me panic, and then seeing you lying on the floor looking lifeless. What was I supposed to feel? Happy?" She complained.

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at her statement, which made Rosé frown more.

"It's not funny! I literally thought you were unconscious or dead! I was nearly having an anxiety attack!" She said.

"Aw. I'm so sorry." Jungkook cooed.

Rosé made her way towards Jungkook and sat in front of him on the floor.

"What are you doing here at this hour? And where are the others?" She asked.

"They already left for the dorm. I was working on my dance actually. There are some parts in which I'm still lacking." He said, wiping his sweat with his sleeve.

Rosé shook her head in disappointment and started digging her bag, pulling out a white handkerchief.

"At least use something decent to wipe your sweat. There's only much a sleeve can handle." She said, patting his forehead with the handkerchief.

Jungkook smiled at her and let her clean his face. "You really take care of me so well." He said. Rosé blushed a little and threw the handkerchief towards him. "Clean it up and return it." She said, making him giggle. "Sure thing, Ma'am." He replied.

"I need to go now. Soojin unnie must be waiting for me." She said, checking her wrist watch. Jungkook nodded, as she got up and made her way towards the door. But, before leaving, she turned her head to face him.

"Go back to the dorm now. Don't overwork yourself. You need rest too." She said, with a gentle smile, which made his heart flutter. She closed the door quietly and left.

What effect she has on him, he has no idea. From the very first day they met, it was an instant connection. Sure, both were shy and awkward at first, being only 13-14 years old. But after spending hours in training, both became good friends.

Not only with him, Rosé became close friends with the whole of BTS. But what her and Jungkook had was something different. There was something between them that was absent with the others and it showed whenever they all were together.

Jungkook sighed, still sitting on the dance floor, holding the little white handkerchief in his hand. It smelled like roses and vanilla. It was her smell.

"Don't overwork yourself. You need rest too." Her words echoed in his mind.

He got up and picked up his backpack and phone, finally leaving the dance studio, with a silly smile on his face.

•••

A/N : ah i'm going to spoil you all with moments. Double update because it's Rosé's birthday :)