chapter seven

Rosé woke up early the next day. She was in a good mood. She barely had schedule that day. She got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. She was humming a playful tune while finishing up her daily chores, when an idea struck her.

Since she was up early on Saturday, she decided to bake some cookies to take to the company. It's been a while since she baked anything and she missed treating the staffs and artists once in a while. After the global success of BTS and Rosé's rise to fame with them, they have packed schedule 24/7 for almost everyday. They rarely get time to relax and whenever they do, Rosé always makes baked goods for the company staffs and artists to thank them for their hard work.

She clapped her hands excitedly and put on her apron. She took out all the ingredients in her kitchen cabinets and decided to make chocolate peppermint cookies. She remembers that the last time she made them, everyone fell in love with it.

Especially Jungkook. He kept asking for more and more, till everything was wiped out. After that as well, he pouted like a baby because he wanted more. She decided to make some extra for him so that he can fill his stomach with them until he's satisfied.

After spending a couple hours, her cookies were all ready to distribute and eat. She called for her driver and reached the company. She started handing out the cookies from the moment she entered the building, starting with the security guard to all the staff she met on the way. Everyone accepted her treat with a big smile and thankful gestures, which made her so happy. She was glad that she can give back something to the staff that takes care of her so well and make them smile.

She reached the dance studio, where BTS were doing their regular dance practice. She knew that they were in there by the voice counting the beats of the steps. She can't mistake Hoseok's voice.

She entered the room as the seven boys stared at her in wonder.

"Break time boys. I brought cookies." She said with the brightest smile, watching their tired faces change into happiness.

The boys cheered and took the cookie that she handed them, taking a bite. One by one, their expressions turned into awe.

"These are so good Rosie!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"I am actually addicted." Yoongi admitted.

"You spoil us Rosie." Namjoon said.

"What did we do to deserve you?" Jimin said.

"Oh it's nothing. You guys deserve it after working so hard." Rosé replied.

"You made Jungkook's favourite cookies of all time. I hope you brought some extra. Last time, he ate his part as well as half of mine." Jin said, hiding his cookies away from Jungkook, who rolled his eyes.

"I actually did make extra for him." She said, as the boys stared at her with surprised faces. Including Jungkook.

"I figured since you weren't satisfied the last time, I made sure you eat plenty today. So I made a whole separate batch for you." She said, as she pulled out a separate, comparatively smaller, box filled with chocolate peppermint cookies.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he immediately got up to grab the box. He stared at the box for quite a while before looking back at her.

"I freaking love you. You know that right? If not then you do now." He said, taking her a little by surprise. She turned into a shade of baby pink by hearing those words as the rest of the boys cooed at them.

"Ooh Jungkookie got really bold today."

"Rosie it's your cookies doing the work."

"It's happening. It's finally happening."

Jungkook realised what he said and rubbed the back of his neck, shyly smiling at Rosé, who was still blushing at his outburst.

"Hehe. Sorry. I got carried away." He said.

"You're being too carried away nowadays, don't you think?" Jimin asked, teasing both of them, which they ignored.

"I'll go and distribute the rest of the cookies now. Enjoy guys!" She said as she took her leave.

"I freaking love you." Taehyung imitated Jungkook. "You're really bold nowadays." He added.

"I was always bold, okay?" Jungkook replied.

"Mhm. Sure." Jin said, clearly sarcastic.

"It's all for Rosie. I am damn sure." Hoseok said.

"You guys are really irritating me right now." Jungkook complained.

"Not to mention how she made an extra batch just for you. You two seem really close." Jimin teased, ignoring Jungkook's annoyance.

"You two really make a perfect match." Namjoon added.

Jungkook was turning redder and redder with each comment and decided it's better for him to stay away from his members for sometime.

"You guys are annoying me. I'll be in my studio where I can enjoy my cookies without anyone bugging me." He said, as he started to walk off.

"Yep. Enjoy your love cookies." Jimin shouted before him, as the other boys just laughed out loud.

•••

A/N : how are you guys finding this story till now? :)