chapter twenty six

Almost two week after, Jungkook and Rosé were much more closer with each other if it's even possible. The couple will always be found clinging onto each other whenever they're in the same room. The rest of the members would either tease them or be annoyed.

Today, Rosé decided to pay a visit to BTS since she was free and missing her boyfriend.

As soon as Jungkook saw Rosé entering the practice room, he rushed to engulf her in a big hug and a kiss on her forehead.

"Jungkook..." She warned, embarrassed that his members were staring at them.

"Ugh, I hate how you two are always all over each other. Sickening." Taehyung complained.

"That's because you don't have a girlfriend hyung." Jungkook clapped back and kissed Rosé on the lips in front of his members just to irritate them more. Rosé could hear a series of groans and protests.

"Can you not eat each other's face in front of me?" Jin scolded, annoyed to see the younger ones whom he considered as his brother and sister.

"I think I'm going to throw up now." Jimin said.

Jungkook would merely laugh at them, picking Rosé up and carrying her to his own studio.

"You're always taking her away from us!" She heard Hoseok call after them.

"Clingy ass." Yoongi joined.

"I'll see you guys later then..." She awkwardly said, mentally slapping herself for sounding so lame.

"Jungkook! What are you doing?" She hissed when they were finally out of sights. "They're my seniors. You can't kiss me in front of them."

"I can do whatever I want with my girlfriend. It's their fault that they're watching anyways." He said, laying her down on the couch in his studio and hovering over her, his knees sinking besides her thighs.

"But Jungkook-"

He wouldn't let her finish, instead, crashed his lips into hers to shut her up. She kissed him back because no matter what, she can't resist his addictive lips.

He explored her lips, tugging on them and biting them, to which she reciprocated. They've kissed a hundred times already, but each time felt like the first time.

He pulled back, chest heaving and eyes growing the familiar shade of black.

"Gosh how do your lips feel so good every fucking time?" He grumbled. She giggled cutely, making him adore her even more.

She cupped his cheeks and brought down his lips to hers, gently kissing him and feeling his muscles get worked up. They are clearly not able to keep their hands to each other ever since they got together.

The couple could be found in each other's embrace every free second they got. Whether it be her studio or his. This was one of the benefits of being in the same company. Although they don't get much time because of schedule, they still manage to spend a minute or two in private.

She felt his hands creeping up her thighs, and that's when she stopped him.

"We can't do this here." She whispered.

"And why not?" He whispered back in a mocking way.

"Because we're not in my apartment okay? It's your studio!"

"And it's soundproof!"

"Fuck you. I'm not doing it here."

Jungkook chuckled and pecked her lips, getting off her and letting her sit straight. He lied down, putting his head on her laps and looking up at her adorably.