chapter thirty two

It's been days since Rosé and Jungkook's dating news has been leaked. BigHit confirmed the news and as expected, the whole internet broke loose. Fans were taken by shock and media was all over this topic. The situation has calmed down now than before, but still people are finding it hard to believe that BTS' Jungkook and Park Rosé are dating.

Some weren't shocked by the revelation since their chemistry had always been a topic of discussion among the fans and shippers. But those who had taken their relationship as strictly best friends were taken aback. Few of Jungkook's fans aren't fond of Rosé and they never shut up about it, writing threads after threads on Twitter why they hate her and posting manipulated evidence of her being problematic. Same goes for Rosé's fans, but it's not as alarming. Most of her fans have a soft spot for Jungkook and it often shows.

But the hate was overpowered by the immense support and love that the real fans showed towards their relationship, which is one of the reasons why Rosé and Jungkook aren't worried about being public anymore.

But everyone is curious about the account who leaked the pictures of the couple which was clearly private and not consented. Account peachsoo111 on twitter was the one where the pictures were first found. The account was created that day only, probably just to post those private pictures of Rosé and Jungkook.

The police had tracked the IP address of the account and it had led to BigHit Entertainment building. Everyone present in the building had been questioned by the cops but they hadn't found a lead yet. Rosé had been feeling unsafe and watched ever since she found out that there is an insider doing all the work.

Jungkook tries his best to calm her down, but he can't stop the feeling of being unsafe himself. Yes, Rosé is the main target of the sasaeng, but he is dating her now and it puts him on the mark as much as her.

Like now, he can't stop thinking about who the backstabbing bastard is while he supposed to be working on songs to distract him from the current matters. Rosé had been granted a small break so she was at home, resting hopefully. She hasn't been sleeping well the past few days and Jungkook is getting worried that she might develop insomnia at this rate.

He wishes he could spend more time with her but his schedule doesn't allow that. Her being in the agency building gave the two of them time to sneak a minute or two with each other between their timetables, but now with her on break, Jungkook can't drop by to see her or touch her. He misses her of course, since he goes home late and can't really visit her personally. They could only text or video call each other, which only increased their longings.

He still manages to go to her apartment for an hour or two every other day where they catch up and make sweet love to each other - well, if they have enough time for the later. They mostly make out as much as possible to release all the stress that's burdening on them day by day.

He was mindlessly tapping his pen on the notepad when he heard small knocks on his door.

"Come in." He said.

"Jungkook hyung?"

Jungkook turned his chair to face the person to whom that voice belonged to.

"Yeonjun?"

"May I have a word with you?" He asked, nervously. Jungkook doesn't know why he looks so worried.

"Uh.. sure. Come, sit down." Jungkook gestured him to sit down on the couch in front of him, which Yeonjun obeyed quickly.

"What's up?" He asked, putting on a gentle smile for the younger one.

"I have something to tell you." Yeonjun said.