chapter four

"Rosé. Do it a few more times. I'm sure you will get it right." Her coach told her.

"It's so difficult! I will never be able to get this right." She whined. They were practising for a new song, and the choreography was out of her comfort zone. She mainly does freestyle dancing and she's really good at it. In fact, she's such a versatile artist that she can pull off any style and concept.

One of the main reasons for BigHit to ditch their "no female artists" rule and take her in.

For this song, she is doing a sensual piece for the dance break. But one of the steps in the routine is too hard for her to learn in one-go.

"Just a few more times, Rosé. If you practice it enough, you will be able to do it." Her coach said.

And so she did. Multiple times. But each time, there was something wrong which made her fail.

She collapsed on the floor and groaned in annoyance.

"I'll never be able to make it right. I really suck." She said.

"I beg to differ."

A different voice said, which made her lift her head up and see who is disturbing her during her practice time.

"You're a perfectly fine person. You just need a little more motivation." Jungkook said, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed in front of him, smiling gently at her.

"Jungkook-ah." She cried.

"Coach, can I take over from here?" He asked her teacher.

"Sure thing. But don't you have your own schedule?" The coach asked him.

"I have a gap now. Might as well do something productive." He said, staring at the defeated Rosé on the floor.

Rosé blushed a little, catching him staring at her. It's not like they haven't danced together before. But everytime they do a duet, it becomes too sensuous. The tension between them increases so much that they can cut it with a knife.

"Okay Jungkook. As you wish. Be careful okay?" The coach advised and left the room.

Jungkook walked up to Rosé and extended his hand. "Get up. I'll walk you through the choreography." He said, flashing his adorable smile at her.

He looked exceptional, as always. His style is simple, yet so attractive. He looked handsome in his white shirt and blue denims, with messy black hair and no makeup. She took his hand and he pulled her up as if she weighs nothing to him.

He makes her stand in front of her, and puts his hands on her shoulders. Due to their height difference, she only reaches till his chin. Jungkook leans in and whispers near her ear, "Just follow my lead."

The music starts, and they both start swaying to the rhythm. His hands leave her shoulder and land on her waist. He moves their bodies, to the beat of the music, taking the lead which Rosé follows.

Jungkook surprisingly knows the routine very well. He molds perfectly with her body, as if it's one. They continued with the flow, showing no signs of stopping.

His warmth takes over her, and without realising they both are now dancing with each other. She turns to face him, both of them locking gazes with each other. She holds on to his shoulder, as he supports her by her waist. Rosé sways her hips as he pulls her closer to him, eliminating all the space there was between them. Their faces were only inches away from each other, and they could feel each other's hot breath on the lips.

They were still moving their feet but the absence of gap between them, made her knees feel weak. She was glad he was holding her because she needed as much support as she needed to stand up straight.

He slid his hands from her waist to her back, pulling her even closer, if it's possible. She held on to his arms and shoulders even more firmly. They showed no intentions of breaking the eye-contact that they have maintained from the beginning.

It was a hot sight to see, and the room was filled with tension. They kept moving their bodies to the sexy beat. Rosé bit her lip unconsciously, and she saw his gaze flicker between her eyes and lips.

"Eyes up here, boy." She whispered in her lower register, with a playful smirk.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at her sudden boldness. When she acted confidently, it was extra attractive for him. She moved her hands from his arms to his hair, lightly gripping them. Their foreheads were pressed against each other, as they both embraced the situation.

Until someone interrupted them with a loud cough.

Rosé and Jungkook quickly let go of each other and separated, at least three feet away from each other.

"Did I interrupt something?" Hoseok snickered.

"H-hyung." Jungkook stuttered. "What are you doing here?" The obvious redness of his face gave away the fact that he was embarassed. But Rosé wasn't feeling any different either. She was almost standing frozen, feeling embarassed that she was almost dirty dancing with Jungkook in front of his member, her colleagues.

"Well, Rosie's dance teacher told me how she's having difficulties with a choreography and how you offered to help her. I came by to see if the two of you needed some extra help. But I guess the timing was wrong." Hoseok said, with a suggestive smile. "I'll just go back. I'm sure you both have everything under control."

With saying that, he left Jungkook and Rosé alone again, red and flustered.

They both glanced at each other with shy smiles.

"I guess we got a little carried away." Rosé said. Jungkook nodded, trying hard not to smile at the thought of them dancing earlier. "I guess we did."

Rosé giggled at the sight of an embarassed Jungkook in front of her. She came closer towards him, which made him look at her in surprise.

She stood in front of him and patted his head. "Thanks for helping me." She said.

"I barely helped you." He replied, laughing a little.

"I know. But it still was enjoyable." She said, with a wink. "I'll go to my studio now. And you should go back to your members too." She suggested.

"And stop Hoseok hyung from exposing us." He added, making her laugh.

"That too." She said.