chapter nineteen

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

Rosé yelled from the bedroom. Jungkook rushed to her, stumbling over a carpet on the way.

"What happened?? Are you okay??" He asked.

"How many times do I have to tell you to NOT EAT ON THE BED?" She yelled. "There's crumbs all over it. I have to clean up the bed yet again!"

"That's it? You screamed bloody murder because there were crumbs on the bed?" He asked, arching his eyebrow and glaring at her. "Park Chaeyoung, you gave me a fucking heart attack."

"Well, you should listen to me then idiot!" She said. "I won't clean up this time. You do it." She said and sat on the bed with arms crossed.

"Geez, okay woman. You sound like my wife." He said as he walked over to the bed and started cleaning it.

"I'm not your wife!" She cried.

"Who said you were? I said you sound like it. Although now I think you want to be my wife." He said with his annoying smirk that Rosé wanted to slap off his face.

"Just shut up okay?" She said.

"Listen..." He called.

"What?"

"Wanna go somewhere? I'm bored." He asked.

"Jungkook, it's almost 9 pm." She said, checking the wall clock.

"So? We barely get free days. I wanna hang out with you outside of work." He said, taking a seat across her on the bed after cleaning.

"We're literally living together Jungkook." She said, chuckling.

"Yeah but everyday we come home exhausted and crash on the bed. I just.. really want to hang out like we used to when we had more time." He said.

"But it's so late though. Won't it be dangerous?" She asked.

"You don't need to worry as long as you're with me."

Rosé bit her lip and thought for a second. "Fine. Let's go." She said finally.

Jungkook silently cheered, as both of them got up to get dressed. He went to the guestroom where he had his stuff.

Although Jungkook's things are kept in a separate room, he was always found in the master bedroom. They both come home and crash on one bed. It has become a routine. After freshening up, Jungkook comes to her room to talk about how their days went. After talking for a little while, they just pass out and wake up in each other's arms.

They feel good to talk to each other about their days. They vent out, share memories and just overall get to know each other on a whole different level. Of course, they quarrel sometimes, because living with someone is not all cupcakes and rainbows. Rosé hates how Jungkook always leaves the bathroom light on and eats on the bed. And Jungkook hates how she puts off doing the dishes and laundry till there's no plates for them to eat with or clothes to wear.

It's normal to have disagreements over who's going to choose the movie of the night or get groceries. They rarely fight over work stuff because they like to keep profession out of their personal life.

They do discuss with each other if they're having hard time, because being an idol in Korea is definitely not easy. They understand and help each other. They constantly encourage each other if one is stuck on something. This is why they've stuck together for so long, this is why they're so compatible.

He picked out his black turtleneck and some denims, roughly throwing a leather jacket on top. He ruffled his hair and grabbed his phone, making way towards her bedroom and entering without knocking : which might or might not be a mistake.