chapter thirty five

Rosé walks up on the stage, full of energy and enthusiasm, as she's greeted by a round of loud applause and cheers. She felt butterflies in her stomach, looking at the ocean of people in front of her eyes. She always felt butterflies whenever she was up on the stage performing in front of people. She quickly took her position in the dark, but the screams did not stop for her.

As the intro of her hit hip hop title track started playing, she could feel the hype and heat from the fans. It made her even more determined to give her all in this performance. She promised herself, she's going to perform better than she ever has. Her fans deserved it.

When she started singing and moving her body, the crowd went wild. Everyone was chanting her name, screaming for her. She felt like she's at the top of the world to see the people screaming for her.

The first song finished successfully, and the crowd was heated and hyped than ever. She is one of the best performers in the industry, so it's not really a surprise that she knows how to put on a show and carry it like a professional. She looked at the crowd with the biggest smile on her face. This is what she dreamed of. This was everything for her.

"Hello everyone, I'm Rosé!" She said into the microphone, following another loud cheer from the fans.

"Thank you so much for joining us in this beautiful evening. You guys are amazing! I'm really happy to perform for you guys tonight."

The blue ocean for her was a gorgeous sight to see and she was choking up already to receive so much love from her fans. She has already forgotten about all the drama in her life. All that mattered to her right now was her fans and her craft.

"Let's move on to our next song! Are you guys ready?" She received another loud cheer as the response to her question, so she quickly took positions for her next song.

She was ready to give her everything once again to the performance. She was in her element when the pop melody played through the venue, microphone ready in her hands.

But fate had other plans.

As soon she started singing the lyrics, she immersed herself fully in the song. She was so lost in the performance and the crowd in front of her that she didn't notice someone has already has walked on to the stage and was nearing her.

Someone not exactly welcomed.

Rosé was too lost to even realize that the certain someone had already walked up close to her. She finally came back to reality when she realised someone has grabbed her hand and was pulling her off the stage with strong force.

The music stopped, the crowd was murmuring loudly as Rosé noticed the man pulling her forcefully off the stage. He was dressed in black, with a cap and a mask. She was too confused. She tried to free herself from his grasp as a reflex, but his grip was too strong. She was panicking. No way in hell this is someone she knew.

As she was getting dragged from the stage by the unknown person, she felt another grip on her other hand. The person dragging her paused and so did she. The other grip was strong, but familiar to her. She can recognise this touch anywhere, no matter what.

She turned her head to see Jungkook, holding her back from getting dragged off the stage. A wave of relief flooded her system to see his face, but soon she remembered some stranger had her wrist locked in his palm as well.

"Let go of her!" Jungkook yelled, pulling Rosé towards himself. He looked angry, his voice was rough. He was half hugging her by now, refusing to let her go away.

"No! You let go of her!" The stranger tugged on her wrist to make her come to him, but Jungkook was not going to let go of her that easily.

"I said..." Jungkook repeated with gritted teeth, "fucking let go of her."