chapter twenty one

"Jungkook, come over here so I can do your hair." The stylist called Jungkook.

He sat down on a chair in front of the mirror as the hair stylist did their job, blow drying and straightening his hair. They styled it perfectly. His hair was parted in the middle, making his forehead peak out. He had already dressed up in a fancy suit which fit his form perfectly.

He wore black skin tight pants with a black button up shirt. He decided to leave a few buttons from the top open, because he thought it looked better that way. On top of that, he wore a velvet blazer, which had intricate floral work in azure. The look was completed with a few pieces of jewelry, like a couple of rings and bracelets and a pair of shiny formal shoes. He was more than satisfied with his look for the night, but the stylist had one last piece of jewelry.

"Wait, Jungkook. I have another thing I want you to wear." She said and started digging into the jewelry bag. She took out a flat box, much similar to what he gave to Rosé on her birthday in Japan.

"What's in it?" He asked. The stylist opened the box, revealing a chain with a pendant. Jungkook studied it closely. It wasn't just any pendant. It was a rose pendant.

It wasn't the same as the one he gave to Rosé, because he had that one customised for her. But it was very much similar. He kept staring at it with his mouth slightly agape.

"You don't like it?" The stylist asked.

"O-oh. No, I love it." He quickly said.

"Okay then! Let me put it on."
Jungkook turned his back and squatted down so that the stylist can reach his neck. She clasped the necklace and looked at Jungkook proudly. This was one of her best looks and she was happy.

"You're all ready." She said.

The rest of BTS came and stood besides Jungkook one by one. Each one of them were looking no less than a king. All were wearing similar outfits, but each member's aura stood them out individually. They mixed and matched the colours of their suits, making it uniform but not boring, expensive but not showy. All their hairs were styled perfectly to show off their often hidden foreheads. They looked like royals.

Soon, they got in their vans and left for the venue.

"Okay everyone, you are out on the carpet in two minutes." Their manager informed them, when they finally reached their destination.

"Okay..." Namjoon said, turning towards his team. The rest huddled around him. "Let's go out there and do our best okay?" He said, putting his hand in the middle.

"Bangtan!" They all said in unison.

They form their cue line and walk on the red carpet, confidence and beauty oozing from them. The cheers of the fans made it almost impossible for the people to hear each other. They flashed their smiles as they posed for the different cameras.

After posing for the cameras, the MCs asked them to come up the platform for a short interview.

"Here we have our global icons, BTS!" The female MC introduced them. The crowd erupted in loud cheers, which made the boys slightly embarassed.

"So, you can see that they're looking absolutely handsome today with their expensive suits! Are you guys performing today?" The male MC asked.

"No, we're not performing today unfortunately. But we're looking forward to ser other performances." Namjoon answered.

"Ah, it's a bummer. BTS is known to give magnificent stage performance. So, can you guys give us a hint on your next comeback?" The female MC asked.

"Oh, we cannot tell much but we believe it's better than the last one." Yoongi answered.

"I think it's more than enough for Armys to look forward to the comeback. Am I right?" The male MC asked the crowd, who cheered loudly in return.