Chapter 1 My Story

Third Person Pov

"Look at you Y/N such a precious little one," Your mom name Erica said happily holding you in her arms. You giggle holding your mother's finger but yawned "Looks like someone needs a nap," Your father Arthur said happily looking at you.

Your mom puts you down in your crib and you soon fell asleep holding your favorite stuff animal. Your parents leave the room until they heard the phone ringing. "Hello-yes this his he- WAIT what," Arthur said scared.

"Erica, we have to go," Arthur said yelling at Erica to hurry up. "What wrong," Erica asked curiously, "Peter told Voldemort James and Lilys location," Arthur said feeling betrayed by his friend.

"Oh no...but we can't leave Y/N her by herself," Erica said worried about her friends but also about you. "Fine will take Y/N but grab your wand," Arthur said running to his office to grab his wand.

Erica had her wand in the nursing she grabs it and gently picks you up and put you in a baby wrap. They walk out of there house and ran to James and lilys house before it was too late when they made it they were afraid that Voldemort already killed them.

They knock on there door and waited anxiously scared If their friends have died. But to see James open the door they sigh in relief "Thank god your still alive," Arthur said hugging James 

"Come in Lily with Harry," James said as they walk inside. Erica made her way down to find Lily with Harry in the crib "Thank god your ok," Erica said in relief hugging Lily "Harry sleeping but you can put down Y/N with him If you like," Lily said offering to Erica.

Erica put you down in the crib next to Harry you both were calmly sleeping until they heard screams. "James," Lily whispered under her breath about to walk out of the nursing but Erica stopped her "Lily no stay," Erica said but soon the door was blasted and shattered to pieces.

Erica stood in front of Lily holding out her wand "Avada Kedavra," Voldemort yelled shot Erica right in the chest killing her instantly. "Erica," Lily cried in sadness seeing her best friend dead on the ground.

Harry woke up and sat up and Lily looked over at her son before Lily knew it she was killed. Soon you woke up and looked around to see Harry next to you. You look up and see a strange man Voldemort started to come closer and looked at you.

~~Voldemort Pov~~

Finally got rid of Lily for being in my way time to die Harry Potter. I walk closer to the crib to find another baby? She's not like Harry she has beautiful (H/C) hair and flawless (S/C) skin and such (E/C) eyes. She doesn't belong here but I couldn't take her.

I was about to reach to her until everything turned black.

~~Snapes Pov~~

I told Dumbledore I would do anything to protect Lily but now she's died. I started to hear some cries I look over at the crib to find Harry but also another baby that doesn't belong to Lily or James.

I gently put Lily back on the ground and walk over to the crib I saw a small baby girl with (H/C) hair and beautiful (E/C) eyes. She stopped crying and looked into my eyes "I see your still here," I turn around to see Dumbledore.

"Yes," I said looking back at the baby girl "What are you looking at Snape," Dumbledore said curiously and walked closer to see the beautiful baby girl. " Y/N how did you get here," so her name is Y/N.

Dumbledore grab Y/N but she started to cry again "Shush now little one your safe with grandpapa," Dumbledore said crocking Y/N to calm down and eventually fall asleep in Dumbledore arms.