Chapter 18 Another School Year

Y/N Pov

We were in Aunt Sybill class I liked her class but some people find it strange and weird. I was sitting between Harry and Ron. As Aunt Sybill walks around the classroom she stops in front of Neville "You boy is your grandmother quite well," Aunt Sybill asks Neville "I-I think so," Neville said not sure. "Don't be too sure about that give me the cup," Aunt Sybill said as Dean handed her the cup.

"Ohmmm pity," Aunt Sybill said as she left there table Neville immediately grab the cup and try to figure about his grandmother with Dean. She starts to walk to our table "Ooh your ora is pasting dear are you in the beyond! I think you are," Aunt Sybill said to Ron. "Y-yeah sure," Ron said unsure.

"Look in the cup tell me what you see," Aunt Sybill said. "Oh, yea Harry's got sorted dewrid cross thing going on, that means suffering but he also got this blob here. That looks like a sun and that means happiness. So...your going to suffer but your going to be happy about it," Ron said unsure. Aunt Sybill grabs the cup then throws it back into our table.

"Mmm you, my dear give me your cup," Aunt Sybill said trying to change from what happened. I handed her my cup she stares at it in shock "My child come with me everyone else stays here," Aunt Sybill said grabbing my hand as we walk out the classroom. Soon we made it to grandfather's office.

"Is there something the matter Sybill," Grandfather asks curiously as Aunt Sybill went up to Grandfather and whisper something into his ear then he stares at me in shock. "Y/N," Grandfather calls my name. "Yes," I said curiously. "You will be followed by one of the staff members for every lesson until your fifth year," Grandfather said I was in total shock.

"B-but why," I said confuses "We have our reasons we can't tell you until your done with your fourth year," Grandfather said as he dismisses me I grab my book for the care of magical creatures class. "I got a real treat for you today a great lesson so follow me," Hagrid said as we followed.

I felt a tap on my shoulder I turn around to see Ron, Harry, and Hermione. "What happened back there," Ron said worriedly. "I have to be watch by a staff member until my fourth year," I said they look at me in shock. "B-but why," Harry said confuses I'm confused as well. "I don't know," I said sighing.

Ron comfort me by hugging me as I hugged back "Thanks Ron," I said slightly smiling as we contuied to follow Hagrid.

Ron's Pov

I felt bad for Y/N she has to be followed by one of the staff members here in Hogwarts. I pulled her in a hug. Which I couldn't help but blush she's so perfect in every way I keep falling in love each time I'm with her,

Harry's Pov

Ron comfort's Y/N by hugging her for some reason I have this weird feeling about Y/N hugging Ron is it...jealous? No way Ron is my best friend I can't be jealous or can I? "Right here lads less chattering form a group other there and open your books to page 49," Hagrid said as we walk away to form a group.

"Exactly how we do that," Malfoy said to Hagrid. "Just stroke the spin of course," Hagrid said.

Your Pov

"I think they're funny," Hermione said. "Oh, yea totally funny really witty," Draco said as I turn around to see him. "God this place is a dump wait until my father hears that Dumbledore got is of teaching this class," Draco said smirking. "Shut up Malfoy," Harry said walking up to Draco. Draco went in front of Harry then stares at him then looks over his shoulder. Soon his face reaction changed "Dementor, Dementor," Draco yelled scared.

Everybody turns to find nothing. Draco and his friends started to laugh they put their robes over them and pretend to be dementors. I put my book in front of my face a laugh a bit I couldn't help it. It was kinda funny Draco notice me trying to hide my laugh he just smiled at me.