Chapter 37 Death Eater's

Your Pov

I walked back up out of the Slytherin dorm without people realizing where I was. I walked down the hall until I saw Harry he looked either upset. 

"Harry what's wrong," I curiously asked. "It's Dumbledore," Harry said as I stared at him in shock. "W-what's wrong with my grandfather," I asked concerned. I can't lose him he's the only real family I have left.

"He's badly injured," Harry explains as I stared at him in shock with tears in my eyes. "N-No he can't be," I said as I kept pacing back and forth. 

"Y/N calm down Snape is checking on him I'm sure he'll be alright," Harry trying to reassure me. "I-I have to go," I said running down the halls hearing Harry calling my name out.

I kept running not turning back. 'I can't stop now please grandpa be well' I thought as I ran upstairs and into my grandfather's office but he wasn't there. 

"Well we were looking for Dumbledore but your close enough," I turn around to face Bellatrix. "Oh no you don't," I growled as Bellatrix smirks. "Ooh getting feisty aren't we," Bellatrix smirks.

"Confringo," I cast sending Bellatrix across the room causing the bookshelf to fall on her. I ran out of grandfather's office as I see two more death eater's. 

I hide behind a corner I look again to see coming closer. I clung my wand "Expulso," I cast sending them flying across the hall hitting the doors hard.

"Where are you Grandpa," I said out loud looking around but then it hit me. He's up top the astronomy tower.

 I ran as fast as I could with no time to waste "Y/N go back to your room," Aunt Minerva order me but I didn't listen I kept running. I ran up the stairs of the astronomy tower.

To see Draco pointing his wand at Grandpa "Draco," I called out taking two more steps of the stairs. Draco turns around to face me I could see the pain he went through and the guilt. 

"You don't have to do this Draco," I said taking another step. "I have to Y/N you don't understand," Draco yelled with tears in his eyes.

"Yes I do," I yelled as Draco stares at me in shock. "Your scared. You don't want to disappoint anybody I can see the fear in your eyes," I said with tears in my eyes. Draco stares at me in shock before snapping out. 

"NO YOU DON'T," Draco yelled showing that he has the death eater mark as I cried more.

"The hurt in your eyes will never disguise. The spark that lived there before, And I know that you're is so much more. Then you're showin', The clouds in your head will bringin' in tears But I will catch every drop". 

"Even if it don't ever stop, Cause you're worth it, you're worth it. When you fight for every breath. And the waves are overhead, Let me lay your mind to rest. I will stand by you. When all of your dreams are shattered. And your world is left in tatters. When you're lost, we're lost together, I'll stand by, I will stand by you," I singed as Draco stares at me.

"If black is your brightest color, If hurt is your only lover. When you fight, we fight together. I'll stand by, I will stand by you, I will stand by you, I will stand by you, I will stand by you. The war in your head will shoot you down dead". 

"So don't even try to win, Is it worth it all in the end? I don't think so. Try to embrace the lines on your face. The story of who you are, Cause I love what I've read so far, I mean it, I mean it. When you fight for every breath, And the waves are overhead. Let me lay your mind to rest," Draco starts to lowering his wand.