Chapter 20 Crazy days

Your Pov

It was raining hard today quidditch game Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff I and Hermione were cheering for Harry in the pouring rain. We watch as one of the Gryffindor player broom caught on fire but golden snitch went off the field and up in the sky's which Harry followed. I kept looking up in the sky trying to find Harry.

But I ended up seeing Harry falling out of the sky unconscious "Oh my god," I said in shock. But Grandfather thankfully caught Harry which we hurried to bring him into the hospital wing we all look down at him "He looks like pinky," Geroge said staring at Harry. "Doesn't he," Ron said. "What do you expect," Fred said "He fell over hundred feet," Geroge said "Yea come on Ron let's walk up the astronomy tower," Fred said to Ron.

"And see what you look like," Geroge finishes off. "Probably a right side then he normally does," Harry said made all of us sigh in relief. "How are you feeling," Hermione asked curiously "Oh brilliant," Harry answers. "You gave us a bright scare there mate," Fred said to Harry. "What happened," Harry said confuses.

"Well you fell off your broom," Ron answers Harry. "Really I'm in the match who won," Harry asked curiously. "No one blames you harry the dementors came on the grounds my grandfather is furious soon he saved you he sends them off," I said to Harry trying not to make him feel bad. "There's something else your not going to like. When you fell your broom sorted bloom in the willow," Ron said showing Harry his broom broken.

________________________________________________________________________________

I wake up to see it's snowing I deiced to go out. ~Choose an outfit~

I went downstairs to find Fred and Geroge they seem to not notice me

I went downstairs to find Fred and Geroge they seem to not notice me. I grab some snow and made a snowball. I carefully walk behind Geroge and throw the snowball at him. "Hey," Geroge said turning around to see me. "Oh your going to get it mate," Geroge said making a snowball. I ran behind a statu "Where do you think your going," I turn around to see Fred smirking holding a snowball.

I get hit by a snowball by Fred "Oh your going to get it Mr.Wealsey," I said smirking grabbing a snowball. I was in a snowball fight for an hour with the Weasley twins until Hermione and Ron came out. "Hey Y/N we're going to Hogsmeade wanna join," Hermione asked curiously "Sure," I said happily throwing my last snowball at Fred.

"Hey," Fred yelled "Run," I said to Ron and Hermione we ran all the way to Hogsmeade laughing our butts off. 

Fred Pov

I got hit by a snowball in the face by my crush I blush as Y/N runs off with Hermione and my younger brother oh I'm going to get her back.

Your Pov

"Wait where's Harry," I ask curiously "He couldn't come," Ron answers. We went around Hogsmead we entered honeydukes I bought a few sweets for everyone until Hermione wanted to see an abandoned building which we agreed.

"It's meant to be the most haunting building in Brittin did I motion that?," Hermione asked curiously "Twice," Ron said as we laughed a bit. "Do you want to move a bit closer," Hermione asked "Huh," Ron said confuses. "To the Shrieking Shack," Hermione said obviously. "Actually I'm fine here," Ron said trying not to show he's scared.

"Well looks who here shopping for your dream home don't your family sleep in one room," Draco said making fun of Ron's family. "Shut your mouth Malfoy," Ron said angrily. "Ohh not very friendly boys I think it's time to teach welaseybean how to respect his superiors," Draco smirking.

"Haha I hope you don't mean yourself," Hermione said stepping in front of Draco. "How dare you talk to me you filthy little mudblood," Draco said angrily but a snowball hit Draco. We look over to see nobody "Who's there," Draco says as another snowball hits Draco. We watch as Draco's friends were being tormented.  We kept laughing until I felt someone tugging my hair "Harry," I said happily.

Harry took off his invisible cloak "Bloody hell Harry that was not funny," Ron said seriously than laughing. We went back to Hogsmeade when I saw my godfather, the ministry and Aunt Minerva I hide behind Ron. "What's wrong," Ron said curiously why I was behind him. "I'm not supposed to be outside," I said still hiding behind Ron.

"I hope business is good," the ministry said "It would be a lot better if the ministry wasn't sending dementors into my up every other night," Madam rose said angrily "We have a killer on the loose," Ministry said

"So Sirius black in Hogsmeade," Aunt Minerva said. "What would bring him here," She said as Aunt Minerva went up to her ear and said, Harry Potter. We watch as Harry left us.

Harry's Pov

I sneak in to know what are they talking. "Now tell me what this is all about," Madam Rose said curiously. "Now years ago when Harry potters parents relized they were marked for death do you remember they went into hiding. If you knew where they were one who did was Sirius black and he told you to know who," Professor McGonagall explains.

"Not only black lead you know who to the potters that night but he also killed one of their friends Peter Pettigrew," Ministry said "Peter Pettigrew?" Madam Rose said shock. "Yes a little lump of a boy always trailing after Sirius Black," Professor McGonagall said. "I remember him never let James or Sirius out of his sight but what happened," Madam Rose asked curiously.

"Well Peter Pettigrew tried to warn the potters and might have managed to if he had not run into an old friend Sirius Black," Professor McGonagall said. "Black was vicious he didn't kill Pettigrew he destroyed him. A finger that's all was left a finger nothing else," The ministry said remembering that very day,

"Yes Sirius Black may not put his hands to the potters but he's the reason they're dead," Professor McGonagall said. "Now he wants to finish what he started," The Ministry said drinking. "I don't believe it. Oh what could be worse," Madam Rose said in even more shock. "Sirius Black was and remains to this day Harry Potter's godfather," After Professor McGonagall said that I ran out of the room not caring who I dump into.

I started to cry why, why would he do that, "Harry," I turn around to see Y/N with worried eyes. She sat down with me. "It's ok to cry I'm here," Y/N said. She leans her head on my shoulder I started to cry as Y/N was next to me. Helping me through this.

"Harry what happened," Y/N asked worriedly "He was their friend and he betrayed them. He was their friend," I yelled the last part. "I hope he finds me because when he does I'm gonna be ready and when he does I'm going to kill him," I said as I got back and headed back to the castle. 

____________________________________________

Your Pov

Since that day Harry told me he was going to kill Sirius black I started to become worried about him. "Y/N are you alright you seem to be discarded," Aunt Minerva said worriedly. "I'm just worried about my friends that's all," I said trying not to tell her what Harry told me. C/N came in the room looking tired again.

Aunt Minerva saw C/N "Y/N you know C/N is pregnant," Aunt Minerva said I look at her in shock. "Oh my god," I said in total shock. "You didn't know," Aunt Minerva said as I shook my head 'no'. "Well, she's due in a few days," Aunt Minerva said as I look at C/N in shock.