Chapter 15 Dueling over Y/N?!/ You did what?!

Your Pov

I and Hermione walk into the dining hall but things were moved around for Mr.Lockhearts dueling club he created. "Gather around. Can everybody see me?" Mr.Lockheart said gathering everybody around the table. 

"In light of the dark events of recent weeks. Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this dueling club to train you all up in case you never need to defend yourself as I myself have done countless occasions," Mr.Lockheart said walking back and forth on top of the tables.

I wish he would fall off the table. "For full details see my published works," Mr.Lockheart said taking off his cape and throwing it at a bunch of fangirls. "Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape," When Lockheart said Uncle snape as his assistant I almost lost my mind.

As Uncle Snape comes up "He has sportingly agreed to help with a short demonstration I don't want any of you, youngsters, to worry. You'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him. Never fear," Lockheart said winking at his fangirls I gagged.

Lockheart and Snape both took out their wands and bow then walked backward taking seven steps then turn around to space each other. "One, Two, and Three," Lockheart yelled out "Expelliarmus," Snape cast a spell throwing Lockheart across the room. Harry, Ron and I laugh but Hermione just stares at Lockheart in shock.

"Do you think he's alright," Hermione said worried but Ron and Harry kept laughing "Who cares," Ron said I for once agreed with Ron. Lockheart slowly got up and started to walk up to Snape "An excellent idea to show them that Professor Snape but if you don't mind me saying it was obvious what you were about to do," Lockheart said trying to act like he knew what he was saying.

"If I had wanted to stop you, it would have been only too easy," Lockheart said pretending to let Snape take a shot. "Perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students to block unfriendly spells, Professor," Snape suggested. Lockheart looked consider looking around then back at Snape who had one of his fake smiles.

Lockheart put a smile on his face "An excellent suggestion Professor Snape," Lockheart said then turns around looking at the students. "Let's have a volunteer pair Potter, Weasley, how about you," Lockheart said choosing Harry and Ron. "Weasley wand causes devastation with simplest spells. We'll be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox," Snape said stopping Ron from dueling.

"Might I suggest someone from my own house," Snape ask Lockheart curiously. "Malfoy perhaps," Snape suggests which Malfoy came up. Harry and Draco walked up to each other "Wands at the ready," Lockheart called out. Both of them took out their wands "Scared Potter," Draco said smirking.

"You wish," Harry said not scared of him. "How about we have a bargain Potter. If one of us wins one of us get to have many dates with Y/N any time and any year," Draco smirked which I stare at them in shock. "Fine Malfoy," Harry agreed to which made me more in complete shock.

 They turn around and started to walk away then took their positions. "On the count of three cast your charm to disarm your opponent. Only to disarm," Lockheart called out. "We don't want any accidents here One," Lockheart said. I look at Hermione and Ron worried.

"Two" "Everte Statum," Draco cast causing Harry to fly across the room hitting the table hard. Draco just smirks I look over to see Uncle Snape looking satisfied that Harry got hurt. Harry got up "Rictusempra," Harry cast making Draco swirl in the air landing by hitting the ground hard.

Snape grabs Draco and pulled him up "I said disarm only," Lockheart said yelling at the boys but they didn't listen. "Serpensortia," Draco cast making a snake appeared. "Don't move Potter I'll get rid of it for you," Snape said but stopped by Lockheart. "Allow me, Professor Snape. Alarte Ascendare," Lockheart cast making the snake fly up then hitting the table.