Chapter 10 seeing you again

Third person Pov

You spend your summer as always here in Hogwarts. You visit th Weasley family a few times during the summer you've become good friends with Ginny Weasley. You wrote letters to Hermione, Draco, Ron, and Harry but Harry would never respond.

 C/N gotten older she's no longer the small kitten now she's an adult but you noticed she's been seeking off going to someplace. Of course, you still forced into ballroom dance classes but you would sometimes seek off.

Your Pov

I was in my room reading through a book about Hogwarts history. I heard a knock on the door "Come in," I said not looking away from my book. "It's the time again," Aunt Minerva said entering my room holding a letter and a piece of paper.

"It's not time for dance classes is it," I said curiously "Nope the school year," Aunt Minerva said and I sigh in relief. I open the letter and looked at the spell books we need for this school year then I look over at my schedule. "Why do you have Gilderoy Lockheart as the teacher for the defense of the dark arts," I ask Aunt Minerva.

"Well he's the only one who took the job," Aunt Minerva said sighing. "Makes sense," I said shrugging it off. "Your Grandfather left gallons for you to buy your books on the table," Aunt Minerva reminded me.

I nodded my head as Aunt Minerva left my room. I close my book and look at the mirror 'I probably should change'. I walk over to my closet and chose an outfit to wear. (Chose whichever outfit one of these would matter for which boy you like)

I chose (Whichever outfit you chose) I walk downstairs to grab the gallons Grandpapa left for me to buy my books

I chose (Whichever outfit you chose) I walk downstairs to grab the gallons Grandpapa left for me to buy my books. I took my teleport ball and teleported to Diagon Alley it's still the same old alley I've known.

I walk to the book store I see Gilderoy Lockheart books on display. How can anybody fall for him I walk up the stairs looking for the spell books I started to look around until I heard "Ladies and Gentlemen Mr. Gilderoy Lockheart," I heard his name being announced.

I look over on the railing to see Mr. Lockheart coming out and a lot of women were fancing him. I look away and contuied to search for this years spell books. I notice Draco was also was watching what was going on downstairs.

I thought about saying 'hi' but he seems he didn't want to be bothered. I found one of the spell books for this year. I was about to go downstairs until I saw Draco and Harry arguing I stayed on the staircase.

The Weasley's noticed me I told them to be quite I contuied to watch the argument until I deiced to cut in. "Ladies, ladies your both pretty," I said sarcasm while walking down the stairs. "Y-Y/N we did you got here," Harry said in confusion.

"Long enough," I said. (If you chose the outfit in the middle) "Y/N you're wearing the bracelet I've given you," Draco said noticing my wrist. "Of course I've loved it why wouldn't I wear it," I said happily. Draco blush ( If you chose the outfit on the left) "Y/N you're wearing the earrings I gave you," Ron said in shock that you're wearing the earrings he gave you. "I loved them why wouldn't I wear it," I said happily Ron blush.

(If you chose the outfit on the right) "Y-Y/N you're wearing the necklace I gave you," Harry said noticing. "Why wouldn't I loved it the first time I was it," I said happily causing Harry to blush. "Now, now Draco play nicely," someone gently pushes Draco aside next to me. "Mr. Potter. Lucius Malfoy. We meet at last," Lucius said introducing himself to Harry.

I look closely at Draco "Draco you've changed over the summer," I said looking at him. Draco looks at me in confused "What do you mean I changed," Draco said curiously. "You've gotten taller a little bit of a deeper voice and you don't have your baby cheeks," I said pointing it out. "What? do you miss my baby cheeks," Draco said smirked I blush and nodded my head.

I notice Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Wealsey conversation started to become intense. "See you at work," Lucius said walking away with Draco following him along. "Well that was really eventful," I said "No kidding," The twins said sarcastically.

"Y/N," I turn around to be attacked by a hug from Hermione. "Hi Hermione," I said happily letting go of the hug. "It feels like forever since we talked," Hermione said happily. "We wrote to each other the whole summer Hermione," I said pointing out the obvious. "Right but it's been so long," Hermione said hugging me again.

I turn to Harry "Harry how come you never respond," I ask curiously "Oh I've been having owl problems," Harry said. I nodded my head I felt a tap on my shoulder I turn around to see Ginny. "Ginny," I said happily opening my arms to be hugged by Ginny.

"I've missed you Y/N," Ginny confuse "I miss you too," I said happily still hugging Ginny. "I feel hurt," I knew those two voices. I look over my shoulder to see the twins pretend being hurt "Oh I'm sorry Freddie and Georgie," I said sarcastically. "We forgive you," They both said wrapping their arms around my shoulder.

"Boys stop making Y/N feeling bad," I look in the corner of my eye to see Mrs. Weasley scolding Geroge and Fred. "We didn't mom," Geroge said. "We're just playing with her," Fred said. Mrs.Weasley looked at the twins then me "Oh Y/N how are you dear it's good to see you," Mrs.Weasley said taking me out of Fred's and Geroge's arms giving me a hug.

"It's good to see you too Mrs. Weasley," I said happily. "Oh dear just call me Molly," Mrs.Weasley suggested. "Y/N it's good to see you again," Mr.Weasley said appearing next to Mrs.Weasley "It's also nice to see you too Mr.Weasly," I said happily. I talk to the Weasley family for an hour until I realized I had to go home.

"Sorry but I have to go before my grandfather sends a search party," I said excusing myself. "It was good seeing you again y/N," Mrs.Weasley said happily. I said my goodbyes and took out my teleport ball and teleported to my room putting my stuff away.