Chapter 3 Sorting Hat

Your Pov

I got to the train station in the muggle world I look around and see Harry. "Harry," I said out loud Harry turned around and saw me."Hey Y/N um do you know how to get to platform 9 & 3/4," Harry asked curiously.

I shrugged "Honestly no I don't but we can look together," I said I looked around with Harry until I heard "The same every year pack with muggles come on," I knew who it was Mrs.Weasley I walk over where Mrs. Weasley was.

One by one her kids went through the portal "Hi Mrs.Wealsy," I said she turn around happily "Y/N oh it's good to see you look at you how much you have grown," Mrs.Weasley said happily "Excuse me but can you tell me how," Harry said.

"How to get to the platform I guess it's you and Y/N's first time it's also Ron's first time all you have to do is to run between 9 and 10," Mrs.Wealsy said first went Harry then I went through the portal.

~~~~~~~

I walk around to find a place to seat I ended up finding Harry alone. "Hey Harry can I join you," I ask curiously "Sure," Harry said happily I took a seat across Harry. I took out C/N from her cage "Do you want to pet her," I ask Harry. Harry nodded his head he started to pet C/N she started to purring.

"I guess she likes you," I said happily "I guess so," Harry said blushing a bit "Excuse me do you mind everywhere else is full," A ginger hair boy said "Not at all," Harry said the ginger boy took a seat across Harry.

"I'm Ron, Ron Weasley," Ron said "I'm Y/N Dumbledore," I said Ron looks shocked "Harry, Harry Potter," Ron looked even more shock."So it's true you really have that-," Ron said repeating. "The scare yeah," Harry said showing his scare.

"Wicked so you're the headmaster granddaughter," Ron asked me I nodded my head. 

Ron's Pov

Wow Y/N is the headmaster granddaughter but I couldn't help keep my eyes off her flawless S/C skin her E/C eyes shine and beautiful H/C hair. We heard a knock we look over to see "Anything off the trolley dears," Old lady ask. 

"No thanks I'm all set," I said holding up the sandwiches mom gave me. "We'll take a lot," Harry said getting out his money. "Harry you don't have to," Y/N said feeling bad. "I want to," Harry said reassuring Y/N.

Your Pov

Ron and Harry were stuffing there faces with candies I eat some of the candy but not as much as Ron. "These aren't real chocolate frogs are they," Harry ask unsure "It's just a spell besides you want the cards," Ron said Harry open the box and the chocolate frog jumped out of the window. 

I put C/N next to me and Ron notice "Your cat won't eat my pet rat won't it," Ron said scared holding his pet rat. "Don't worry C/N won't do that," I said reassuring Ron "Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow want to see," Ron ask me and Harry both nodded our heads.

"Sun-" Ron was interrupted by a girl with brown hair "Have any of you seen a tod a boy name Neville lost one," Brown hair girl said we all said 'no'. Ron tried his spell but it didn't work but the girl fixes Harry glasses.

"Holy cricket your Harry Potter," She said in shock "I'm Hermione Granger and you two are," Hermione said turning towards me and Ron. "Ron, Ron Weasley," "I'm Y/N Dumbledore," I said and Hermione eyes wide open.

"So your the headmaster granddaughter," Hermione said I nodded my head. "Well you guys better change into your robes I expect will be arriving soon," Hermione said getting up leaving the compartment.

"Oh you got dirt on your nose," Hermione said leaving and Ron whipped the dirt off his nose. I grab my robe out of my luggage "I'm gonna go and change," I said walking out and into the hall of the train.