Chapter 19 Finding out about your parents/Going back in time

Your Pov

"Wait what why can't I go," I said in shock to my grandfather. "Because you need to be kept safe Y/N," Grandfather explains I just sigh and walk back to my room. I jumped on my bed "This is so unfair," I yelled into my pillow. I sigh and felt something soft next to me I look to see C/N sleeping. Lately, I noticed she gotten I bit bigger and gained a pound.

I started to pet her and look outside of my window to see all the third years leaving Hogwarts campus going to Hogsmeade. I sigh but I got an idea I grab my guitar and left my room I walk down the stairs and looked to find Grandfather nowhere. I sneaked away from my room and walk down to the black lake.

I sat down and started to play.

Harry's Pov 

I was walking on the wooden bridge with Professor Lupin "Professor can I ask you something," I ask curiously. "Why I stop you facing that boggart yes? I would have thought it would be obvious as I assume it would take the shape of Lord Voldemort," Professor Lupin answers. 

"I did think of Voldemort at first but then I remember that night on the train and the..dementor," I said honestly to Professor Lupin. "I'm imprisoned, I'm living a lie. Another night of putting on a disguise. I wanna tear it off and step in the light, Don't you, don't you?". "So now I'm knocking at your front door. And I'm looking for the right cure. I'm still a little bit unsure. 'Cause I know, Yeah I know,"

"Well I'm very impressed I suggest what fear the most fear itself that is very wise," Professor Lupin said impressed. "That most people see me as ordinary, But if you look close you'll find I'm very, Interesting and hard to know" "Before I fainted...I heard something... a woman screaming," I confess to Professor Lupin. "Well, dementor's force us to relive our very worst memories. Our pain becomes their power," Professor Lupin explains.

"You can never tell where this might go, 'Cause I'm not your average, average person, I don't know much, but I know for certain, That I'm just a little bit extra, extra, I'm just a little bit extraordinary" "I think it was my mother...the night she was murder," I said then hearing some singing. 

"You know the very first time I meat you harry I recognize you. Not by your scare by your eyes their your mother lily's," Professor Lupin said. "Oh yes, I knew her. your mother was there during the time nobody else was not only she was a gifted witch but she a commonly kind woman," Professor Lupin said remembering his old times. 

"I can see it from the spark in your eyes, You believe in all the things you deny, You wanna fly and leave your worries behind, Don't you, don't you?" I look around to look for Y/N cause I knew it was her singing. "I also knew Y/N's parent's they were great and close friends of mine. I also recognize Y/N by the way she singings she reminds me so much like her mother. Her mother was a powerful wizard but very kind she was close friends with your mother," Professor Lupin confess.

I was shocked to know Y/N's mother was close to my mother."Well now I'm knocking at your front door, And I'm looking for the right cure, I'm still a little bit unsure, 'Cause I know, Yeah I know" Professor Lupin came next to me and pointed down at the black lake. I look down to see Y/N singing but also playing the guitar. "She really has an amazing voice doesn't she," Professor Lupin says. "That most people see me as ordinary, But if you look close you'll find I'm very, Interesting and hard to know, You can never tell where this might go".

"She really does," I said staring at Y/N. Professor Lupin nudge me "You like her don't you," Professor said to me. I stared at him in shock "No she's just a friend," I said making up an excuse. "Cause I'm not your average, average person, I don't know much, but I know for certain, that I'm just a little bit extra, extra, I'm just a little bit extraordinary" Professor Lupin smirks "Your blushing," He pointed out I didn't even notice that I was blushing.