Chapter 12 Normal or Not?

Your Pov

I walk back to the Gryffindor dorm to find Ginny in the commons room to find Ginny looking upset."Hey Ginny," I said almost making Ginny jump "Oh I'm sorry," I said. "Oh Y/N it's just you," Ginny said in relief. I took a seat next to Ginny.

"Are you okay Ginny you seem off lately Ginny something wrong," I ask worriedly about Ginny. Ginny looks away from me "You won't understand Y/N," Ginny said not facing me. "Ginny I'm your friend you can tell me anything," I said placing my hand on Ginny's shoulder.

Ginny looks at me with sorrow eyes. She looks down at the ground and sighs then looks at me again. "I-um can you sing a song for me Y/N," Ginny said. I stare at her with a blank face until I snap out of my thoughts.

"Oh sure If you like let's go to the music room," I said getting up from the sofa. Ginny nodded her head and took my hand. I lead us down the hallway and into the music room finding it empty. "It's empty," Ginny said walking in the music room looking around. I walk over to the piano and played a few keys.

"It's so peaceful in here," I said happily. Ginny took a seat next to me I took a deep breath and started to play the piano.

Harry's Pov

I finally got to leave Profesor Lockhearts office my hand is tired from signing autographs. But I keep hearing a voice I walk down the hallways of Hogwarts until I heard "blood," a voice whispered. I kept walking "I smell blood," I stop and look over.

"Let me rip you," I walk over to the wall to place my hand then my ear against the wall. "Let me kill you," I was in shock I started to follow the voice "Kill," The voice said starting to get louder I started to run to follow the voice "Harry," Hermione and Ron appeared.

I wonder If they heard the voice too "Did you hear it," I ask curiously and Hermione and Ron look at me confused. "Hear what?" Ron said totally confused. We started to look around "That voice," I said pointing out the obvious. "Voice what voice," Hermione said curiously.

"I heard it first in Lockheart's office. And then again just," I said looking up hearing "it's time," the voice again. "It's moving. I think it's going to kill," I said running down the hallway.  "Kill? Harry wait not so fast" Hermione said confused while following me along with Ron.

I kept following the voice I stop running and walk down a hall to find spiders climbing into the window. "Strange. I never seen spiders act like that," I said staring at the spiders. "I don't like spiders," Ron admits. We notice the water on the floor reflecting something written on the wall.

"What's that," Ron ask we look up to see the writing on the wall "The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the Heir, beware" Hermione read the writing out loud. "It's written in blood," Hermione said becoming scared. I look up to see Mrs.Norris bleeding "Oh no," I said walking up.

"it's Filch's cat. Mrs.Norris," I said looking at Mrs.Norris now everybody started to come into the halls. "Enemies of the Heir, beware," Draco read out loud then looked at Hermione. "You'll be next, Mudbloods," Draco said with a dirty look. "What's going on here? Go on. Make way, make way," Filch said moving through the crowd.

Filch came up to me "Potter? What are you...," Before Filch got to finish his sentence he was Mrs.Norris. "Mrs. Norris," Filch said in shock then looks at me angrily. "You've murdered my cat," Filch said angrily. "No, no," I said denying.

"I'll kill you, I'll kill you!" Filch said yelling angrily. "Argus," I look over to see Dumbledore and the other staff. "Argus I...Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately," Dumbledore said we were about to leave until "Expect you three," Dumbledore said pointing at us.

Everybody left Lockheart went up to Mrs.Norris "She's not dead, Argus. She's been petrified," Dumbledore explained to Filch. "Thought so. So unlucky I wasn't there. I know exactly the countercurse that could've spread her," Lockheart explained to everyone.

"But how she has been Petrified, I cannot say," Dumbledore said unsure. "There's a girl, Who sits under the bleachers, Just another day eating alone, And though she smiles" A voice started to sing along with a piano melody. "There is something she's hiding, And she can't find a way to relate, But she just goes unnoticed, As the crowd passes by," it continued.

"What I can say my granddaughter is safe but seem to be singing as well," Dumbledore said happily. "Don't worry Argus will take care of Mrs.Norris, for now, you three should go back to your dorm might as well fetch my granddaughter on your way," Dumbledore said to us.

We left "We should probably get Y/N," I said Ron and Hermione agreed. "And she'll pretend to be busy When inside she just wants to cry, And she'll sing, Take a little look at the life of Miss Always Invisible, Look a little harder, I really really want you, To put yourself in her shoes". Her voice is so beautiful I can listen to her sing all day.

"I wonder where Y/N is," Hermione said listening along trying to look for Y/N. "Probably the music room," Ron suggested. "Take another look at the face of Miss Always Invisible, Look a little closer and maybe, Then you will see why she waits for the day, When you'll ask her her name, The beginning, in the first weeks of class, She did everything to try and fit in," We contuied to find Y/N by listening to her voice.

"But the others they couldn't seem to get past, All the things that mismatched on the surface, And she would close her eyes when they laughed, As she fell down the stairs, And the more that they joked, And the more that they screamed, She retreated to where she is now, And she'll sing,"

I open the music room door to find Y/N playing the piano but not by herself Ginny was with her carefully listening to Y/N singing. "Take a little look at the life of Miss Always Invisible, Look a little harder, I really really want you, To put yourself in her shoes, Take another look at the face of Miss Always Invisible, Look a little closer and maybe, Then you will see why she waits for the day, When you'll ask her her name,".

"Wow Y/N really is good at singing," Ron said in amazed. "Yea she is," I ended up saying out loud. "Then one day just the same as the last, Just the days been in counting the time, Came a boy that sat under the bleachers, Just a little bit further behind," Y/N finish singing "That was amazing Y/N," Ginny said hugging Y/N.

Your Pov

"That was amazing Y/N," Ginny said hugging me. I hugged Ginny back until I look up to see Harry, Ton, and Hermione standing by the doorway. "Oh hey guys," I said awkwardly waving at them. "Hey," Harry and Ron said in shock while Hermione ran up to me. "Y/N that was beautiful I never knew you have such great voice," Hermione said happily.

"Oh thank you," I said blushing a bit. I heard Ron cough "We need to go back to our dorm," Ron said. I nodded my head and took Ginny hand going back to the Gryffindor dorm.