Chapter 24 Interesting new school year

Your Pov

I was sitting next to Hermione in defense of the dark arts with our new teacher. "Alastor Moody an Auror of the Ministry. Your new defense of the dark arts teacher I'm here because Dumbledore asks me to sort a goodbye and the end. Any questions?" Mad-eye Moody asked as the classroom was silent.

"When it comes to the dark arts I believe in a practical approach but first which of you can tell me how many unforgettable curses there are?" Mad-eye Moody asked the class "Three Sir," Hermione answers as always. "There names," Mad-eye Moody asked writing on the chalkboard.

"Cause there unforgettable the use of one of them will-" "will send you a one-way ticket to Azkaban correct, "Mad-eye Moody said turning towards the class. "The Ministry says your too young to know these curses do I say different you need to know what your up against. You need to be prepared. You need to find another place to put your chewing gum besides under your desk Mr. Finnigan,"  Mad-eye Moody yelled at Seamus.

"Ah no way the old man can see the back of his head," Seamus said which made Mad-eye Moody throw the chalk at Seamus across the room. "I can hear across classrooms," Mad-eye Moody yelled the walks up to the class "Now which curse should we see first. Weasley," Mad-eye Moody yelled at Ron. Ron looks up "Yes?" Ron said nervously.

"Stand," Mad-eye Moody order as Ron stood up "Give us a curse," Mad-eye Moody asks Ron. "W-well my d-dad did tell me about one the Imperio curse," Ron said stuttering his first words "Ah your father would know all about that if the ministry was quite for a few years ago. Prepares I show you why "Mad-eye Moody said turning around from the class.

Mad-eye Moody took out a spider which he made it jump around the class on top of students one by one. We enjoy ourselves laughing about it until Mad-eye Moody brought the spider back on his hand. "Score of Wizards have claimed they only did you know who bedding under the influence of the Imperio curse but he's the rub how do we sort out the liars," Mad-eye Moody asked the class as people raise their hands.  

He chose Neville which he ended up seeing the poor spider being torture I couldn't take it anymore "STOP IT CAN'T YOU SEE IT'S BOTHERING HIM," I yelled as Mad-eye Moody stopped and looked at Neville. "Perhaps you give us the last spell Miss. Dumbledore, "Mad-eye Moody said to bring the spider onto my desk. I looked away "Avada Kedavra," Mad-eye Moody killed the innocent spider.

"The killing curse only one person known how to survive it and he's sitting in this room," Mad-eye Moody said going up to Harry. Soon the class was over I just couldn't stand what he just did to the spider I contuied to be silent while walking down the stairs with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Until I saw Neville staring off to spacing. I went up to him "Neville are you ok," I asked worriedly he nodded his head slowly as Mad-eye Moody appeared.

"Son you alright? Come on will have a cup of tea I wanna show you something," Mad-eye Moody said to Neville as Neville slowly follow Mad-eye Moody along.

_______________________________________________________________

I walk down to the great hall to see who puts their name into the goblet of fire. C/N3 was following along with me. As I walk I see Cedric coming from across the castle running inside with his hair wet. "Nice look," I said sarcastically as Cedric laughed "Thanks I think it suits me," Cedric sarcastically as well. We laughed as I see a piece of paper in his hands with his name. "I'm guessing your entering the Triwizard Tournament," I asked as Cedric blushes as nodding his head.

"Well I wish you good luck then," I said happily as Cedric smiles. "Cedric go put your name," Cedric friends said pushing him to the great hall to the goblet fire. I walk inside the great hall taking a seat next to Hermione while petting C/N3. "Yes we did it," Fred and Geroge said coming into the great hall with an aging position.

"It's not going to work," Me and Hermione said "Oh yeah," Fred said appearing from the right "Why is that Granger, Dumbledore," Geroge said from the left. "You see this. This is an age line," Hermione said. "Dumbledore drew it himself," I said to the twins. 

"But that's why it's so brilliant," Fred said "Because he's pathetically dimwitted," Geroge said as they got up shaking there aging position "Ready Fred," Geroge asked "Ready Geroge," Fred said "Bottles up," They said drinking the aging position. They jumped into the age line which they weren't kicked out. Everybody clapped for them.

They put their names in the goblet fire but soon kicked off. When they stand up they see each other looking old as my grandfather "You said" "You said" Soon they broke out a fight which everyone in the great hall dies in laughter. Victor Krum comes in and puts his name in the goblet of fire but he looks at Hermione then walks away. "I see you like Krum," I nudge Hermione as she blushes.

Hermione hit me with her book "Don't be absurd Y/N I never talked to him," Hermione said blushing as I smirked.

_______________________________________________________

"Now the moment you all been waiting for the champion selection," Grandfather said dimming the lights a bit. We waited until the goblet fire spit out a name "The Durmstrang champion Victor Krum," Grandfather announced as everyone clapped. Another name came out "Beauxbatons is Fleur Delacour," Grandfather announced as another name came out of the goblet of fire "Hogwarts champion Cedric Diggory," I happily clapped for Cedric as we made eye contact.

"Excellent we have our three champions but in the end, only one will go down in history who will win this glory Triwizard cup," Grandfather said showing the Triwizard cup. We all clapped but another name came out of the goblet of fire. "Harry Potter," Grandfather said as we stare at him in shock.

Harry went up with the rest of the champions as the great hall began to be filled with whispers. "Y/N you better go back to your room," Aunt Minerva said as I followed her saying. I went back to my room in shock Harry...in the Triwizard tournament. "This can't go on Albus first the dark mark now this," I hear Aunt Minerva say.

I lean on the door to listen in the conversation "What do you suggest Minerva," Grandfather said. "Put an end to it don't let him compete," Aunt Minerva said to grandfather. "If I don't Y/N might discover the powers she does not know," Grandfather said as I was confused. 'what powers what is grandpa talking about' I thought as I laid in bed.

The next morning I found out Ron and Harry are no longer friends. I walk around the school to find people wearing pins saying, Harry stinks. "Where did you get one," I asked a Hufflepuff student "Oh from Cedric," He answers "Thanks," I said walking to the middle of the school campus to see Professor Moody turning Draco into a ferret.

"I'll teach to use a curse," Professor Moody said angrily watching him playing around with the ferret. "Professor Moody what are you doing," Aunt Minerva said running up to him. "Teaching," Professor Moody answers back. "I-is that a student," Aunt Minerva said in shock.

"Technically it's a ferret," professor Moody said still playing around with the ferret putting the ferret inside of Crabbe pants. Soon Draco turns back into himself "My father will hear about this," Draco said as he was chased around the tree from Professor Moody before he ran off with his friends.

"Alastor we never use Transfiguration as a punishment surely Dumbledore told you that," Aunt Minerva said angrily at Professor Moody. "Might have motion it," Professor Moody said "And you will remember it," Aunt Minerva said walking off not seeing Professor Moody putting his tonnage out.