Chapter-7- Angelina

Chapter-7

🔷

He is a devil, remember?

🔷

Angelina

I rush out of the hotel as fast as I could. His words are still replaying in my head. I am not believing that he would let me go this easily. And I know it's again a new game of his just like the last time.

What if he is really leaving me alone from now on? This thought make my stomach turn a bit. I really dislike the idea of him playing with me. I scold myself and let it seep in me that he has freed me.

I take a deep breath before I sit on my car. A smile creep on my face and I think to call Bridget and tell her about it. But I have to still work with him on the on going project. My thought reach to the possibility where he would appoint someone else but that is highly unjust to me as I had worked for it the whole time.

I close my eyes and assure myself that it would be fine and I will be left alone after this project.

I hop down the car and head straight to the office to put my nose back to my work. Taking the designs, I call his manger to talk about the few difficulties in it.

"I guess that's better." He say and I smile at him.

"Nice." I say smiling, "So I will finalize it and start the work."

"Not yet." He say and I look up at him in confusion. He just appreciated the work.

"I mean not before Mr. Ellsworth thumbs it up. This is is very, very important project and wants to check everything small things himself." He say and I sigh.

How stupid of me to think he would let me live?

"Will you please forward this to him and explain?" I almost beg him.

He shake his head and say, "I am sorry, no. Mr. Ellsworth wouldn't like even a small detail missing on the presentation. It has to be you. You did this."

"Alright. I will do it. Now. " I say and taking the designs and the files head to his office.

On the way I smile at Tara who offered me coffee two days ago and I had to decline it because of him. I felt bad. She return me a smile.

I stand and say, "A coffee that we missed? "

She laugh and say, "Of course. After work."

I nodd before heading to his office and knocking the door.

No reply.

I knock again to hear a moan. It is a woman. I shake my head. I am surprised that why I am surprised about it? He kissed me and felt me few hours ago on the hotel and now he has broughtya woman at work. Fantastic.

I turn to leave but something stop me. I turn again and knock at the door again.

"Fuck you." I hear her curse inside.

That's when I open the door to find her sitting on his lap so close to breathe with her hand holding his hair. He is kissing the crook of her neck while his hand on her butt inappropriately. Phew!