Chapter - 10 - Angelina

Chapter - 10

Life Is a Bitch!

Angelina

Even though the object rubbing my body felt too rough to likeness yet I wanted it because of the warmth that it gave. I could feel a smile slowly cover my face.

I remember Liam and his school and then breakfast. Even though he doesn't agree that he likes it when I make him breakfast, I do it. I know it makes him happy and works as an invisible wire joining us.

Slowly I open my eyes and stretch a bit. I cannot move how much I try and that's when it hit me. Yesterday hit me hard.

What the hell!

I don't dare to look down my body as it doesn't feel right. I try to subside the fact that I was butt naked but I couldn't and tear fall down like anything.

Somehow I manage to turn with Ethan's arm jailing me. He is still fast asleep showing off his angelic face. If not for what he does when not sleeping, I would think him an angel on earth but unfortunately, he is a devil with this kind of beauty whom I keep on chasing.

Wasn't ending up on his private floor on the bar not enough that I landed on his bed just beside him in his naked glory after what all happened.

I try to get away some more thinking about myself but he does not let me. I am a slut. His slut.

I angrily push his shoulder to let go of me but instead of that, his eyes snap open. He takes in the situation and mumbles rubbing off my tears, "Good morning, Angel."

"How can you be this heartless? How can you insult me like this?" I hear my small voice.

I move away causing the warm blanket slip from my chest. Clutching it after I pull it up to my chest I sit up and turn away from him.

" Well, I think I just loved you. " He says running his finger on the side of my neck and slipping his hand into my waist from behind. I shiver and find myself crying more.

"And I would love you more and more." He says as he forces me to face him before he put his lips on mine.

I jerk away and slap him. It was very light but after a few seconds of staring me, he grabs the bunch of my hair from behind and crashes his lips into mine. He manages to fight his way over my lips and my body.

This is who you are. Your definition of love is this.

I close my eyes and try to not feel his hands all over me. Over every inch of my body which has given up now. While his eagerness is slowly rising like a volcano. I don't want the lava to burst but I guess it will.

"Love me back, angel." He commands it harshly like a beat.

"Or you mean fuck you back, Ethan?" It just comes out as a whisper. I open my eyes.

He stops and looks at me straight. His eyes dark and dangerous challenge me but I don't fall. I just stare him back.

His hands retreat from my lower body and just I breathe quite relieved, he slowly put my cheek between his large fingers and rubs it lightly. I squeal in pain when he presses it harshly over my skin.

"Sometimes I think of doing things that will tell you how exactly I fuck with people. You haven't seen that and you call me things. Should I really fuck with you?"

He grits his teeth some more and I shiver at the crudeness.

"Tell me. Should I?" I just stare at him while he cups my cheek more harshly to make him look at him.