Chapter-16 - Ethan

Chapter - 16

You are Mine!

Ethan Ellsworth's

"She will be gone before you know," Scarlett says looking at ger tablet in hand while I wait for her to look at wary in my face. Just she finishes the sentence she looks and smiles. She isn't afraid of me and that makes me go uneasy.

"He is just a phase and she isn't going anywhere. Angelina had been there before. She will comfort herself and try hard to believe that she wants him but after some time she will know what she really needs. All I am worried about is how much time is that 'sometimes' though. " I say to Scarlett with confidence.

" Sorry to disappoint you. " She says and smiles at me. I smile back thinking she accepted my words without a prolific retort.

" In advance. " I roll my eyes. How can she resist to not retort back and how smart of me to think that she wouldn't?

"Woman has been ruled upon and when she gets to rule, she rules." She put it as a fact just like she dies with all the good and bad numbers in our business.

"You say I ruled upon her?" I question her. I had been so liberal and taken a lot of shit of Angel than I had let anyone give it to me. I have broken my rules for her and I am breaking it all the fucking time to listen to this. No. I haven't ruled upon her. Well, Angelina Hawthorne is ruling me too bad that I am ready to accept Gracia's shit.

"Yes because that's what she thinks and it matters. Now Ryan is a man of strong principles and hence swept her off her feet."

Ryan who? An employee of Archer who I can throw down the window of his own assistant director's office?

I am sure he can never compete with me.

" Hold on to that smirk and you will find me teaching you some manners with the woman just like Angelina Hawthorne you will be up to next with nothing but the name 'Ethan Ellsworth' with you because Angelina will be too happy out there with him. "

I look up at her with all the rage that I can bring in me. How dare she?

"Well, I am sorry. I won't leave my job as a personal secretary after you get thrown from Ellsworth.inc, Ethan. Somehow I feel I will hold a share of it after you." She came and I almost cackle at it. If it were that easy I would be out nine years ago already.

" I am impressed with your optimism Scar. Why don't you just start investing in the company?"

She shakes her head and elegantly turns me down.

" Oh, Ethan! I wouldn't like to teach you to do business if I get to seat among the board of members. So I would rather put it on that side. You are my friend. "

" Scar trust me I will burn you down to ashes if I find you are betraying me with Gracia. Do all the business that you want. But save from crossing me. And no one is my friend. " I complete as I stand just before her to mark my words. She had so much power over me and thus she spoke so bluntly with me because she knew my secrets.

Just, for instance, I think letting her work with Gracia turned out to be a stupid idea. If Gracia gets the hold of a potential share of Ellsworth. inc, she will, no doubt, get to my top notches. First would be Scarlett, Carter, and then Maria. And Angelina? If she finds what I did to her parents then that would be an end. That little secret is playing me well that Gracia has the upper hand on me. One thing I am happy about is that she thinks she is forcing Angel into me. Fun update: I want an angel myself.