Chapter - 33- Ethan

Chapter -33
_____

Love or Lust whatever, But the best things happening around 
___

Ethan Ellsworth
___

Song suggestion: Common by zayn Malik.

___

Breathe!

Breathe!

Long and slow breathe!

"You really come about an Angel? Fuck, did I say that?" I scoff strolling unmindful of the direction. I just need to breathe. Angel is taking my fucking breath away. I am feeling trapped. But it fucking feels good around her. Like that. Vulnerable. Exposed.

Damn, I am not vulnerable.
I am going downright crazy.

When I smell her hair to grow a smile on my face, I stifle a joke to make her laugh, it feels heaven to find us both smiling at laughing. Like I would do anything to make it happen all the time. Want to give her the best and beautiful, whatever it costs. It's just unbelievable that I have been going what she likes exactly as if I got the detector on me that knows discreetly what she wants. That's funny.

Well, funny isn't all above that. What she is doing to my body is. Earlier only my dick twitched all the fucking time in her proximity or even when she had a stupid running away knack. Well now, my fucking heart races and dick? It's horrible that road. And I overwhelm. My ears get hotter and when I run my finger through her body I feel her protecting her and to hurt her even in my imagination. Funny, is when she wanted to play submissive, I was the one to get tracted, bad. I couldn't get harsh on her. Why can't I? What.

I need to work.

That's what I am not doing and my brain has rotten and I am having illusions of things that's not even happening.

And that's why I am walking out of the hotel room because when she implied I am being so different, my doubts cleared. Fucking, I was being different and she noted it too. I had to get away for a moment and so I left her in bed. It was hard. Seeing her hurt face, I wanted to kill me and that feeling made me go away fast.

Yet, what did I say before exiting the door? Well, that's fucking funny. It's making me go downright crazy.

Work.

Work is medicine to my stupid sickness.

"I will deal with some assholes and be one while making decisions, it will go back to normal," I say to myself as I call Scarlett. And that bitch will enough to bring me back.

" Ethan." Something jump inside me when I hear Scar, my only help at this moment.

"Scarlet." I sing, almost. I feel embarrassed.

"Well, Ethan you got to get back to Angelina, I cannot take you calling me like that over the phone." She says.

"Like what?"

"Like you are swept off your feet and upper of the head." She teases. I flinch before scowling over the phone.

"Get me tabs of what's going at work. How about Archer tackling with my proposal about the Angels project?"

Here I can ask of her again.

I sigh. " And tell me about how taking over of Almeria going on?"

"Remember you told me you will be busy in other business and be in different places for over a month and I am the boss of the tome." She reminds me.