Chapter- 32 - Angelina

Chapter-32

__

Funny, He asks if he is acting like him
__

Mrs. Ellsworth.
__

S

one suggestion: ur so beautiful by Grace Vanderwaal

We are in Roosevelt Island which is in New York city's east river, within the borough of Manhattan. It's very close to Manhattan and we reached here by Metro. Something that Ethan disliked our way here. He preferred the car to drive in but I wanted to be surrounded by people and their cherry smiling face. Who couldn't be happy going to such a beautiful and mesmerizing Island?

Well, I have so many beautiful memories here. Bridget was right on the day when she said I should give myself time before firming an opinion about them on the day when I found out that my parents sold me to devils. It's funny that I am married to the devil's brother himself. I am an Ellsworth now.

Do I have a right to get angry when I did that? Amazingly, I am happy about it.

Whatever, right now at this moment, I am happy to reminisce my old days with my family. We would take a metro to here whenever we were in Manhattan for dad's work. We would ride the tram over and watch the sunset together. We also had our famous favorite cafe house on the side of the beach where we would just sit for hours in the off festive season. It's equally beautiful both in off and on the festive season. Roosevelt Island has a way to make anything great there. I know I will like it there with Ethan.

I look at his face. He is starting out of the window of our cable car. When I saw the dislike in his face about our travel arrangements, I asked him if he liked cable cars. He just caged me between his arks and said, "of course, I would love that. I would do it in the air. "

I just roll my eyes remembering it. Well is he doing anything to me other than sitting just opposite to me and watching down all morbid and still?

"I thought you said we would do it here," I say just as I make way to him and kiss his neck.

He turns his head and looks at me in the eye. There is this strange glee in it that I catch. But it hides it and kisses me on the lips.

I break the kiss and ask, " What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Hecshrug it off and look out of the window again. I hold his hand and he doesn't respond.

"Whenever you are ready you can tell me, Ethan. I am letting it go for just now."

He just clears his throat and snakes his arm around me bringing me closer. All the way we remain silent but hugging and caressing each other. This makes more sense right now.

We have already booked a fine hotel just near the beachside. Ethan was so determined to get a room that would give a good view of the river and the sunset. He told me about the special suite that he liked, in the hotel but unfortunately, it has some plumbing issues. Air conditioning isn't good too as of jow, as the staff informed.

Just as we reach to our door, Ethan takes my handbag and motion to lead as gentlemanly as he is. For just now. I smile at him and say, "Thank you."

"Pleasure is all mine, Angel." He flashes his handsome smile.

I look at the interior. It's really exquisite. Not only the interior, lights, and king-sized bed but the air - not too cold, nor too hot. Simply cozy.