Chapter-15- Angelina

Chapter-15

Treehouse!

Angelina

Ryan Park his car in the mid of no where. He hop down excitedly and open the door for me.

Looking at his cherry face I know I want to see it or know what he was to show. I laugh lightly at him as he hold my hand and help me get down.

"I am excited."

"You can't be more than how much I am."

I chuckle and he laugh. He take out a torch from his car and hold my hand again.

"We have stopped in the middle of the highway. Where to?" I ask looking around.

"Here." He say and enter in the forest. I hesitate but trust him. It's dark and I doubt if we should go deep into the clearing.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" I laugh and crush my teeth innocently.

"Don't worry. It seems like this but it's very secure and private palace."

"Posh talk." I say and bite my tongue. Ryan wasn't rich even though he made up to little below the top of ladder in short time.

"I know right." He laugh and I frown.

I don't see much except the sky with a shinning full moon and it's glitters over the top of the trees. I am happy Ryan is holding my hands else looking down on the earth on earth I am freaking out.

We walk some more and more and more and them I see a light. Then so many lights.

Fuck.

"It's beautiful." I mumble as my eyes take the view before me. There is a big tree house and the lamps and lighting around it. Different exotic flowers. Some of which I know to be very expensive to be lying in the middle of the forest.

I take a step and the perfectly trimmed grass on the ground glw with lights and little later fly up in the sky.

"What are these?"

"You like it?"

I laugh at his question. Who wouldn't.

"I love it."

"It's technology." He rasp and hold my hand.

"Why don't you take few more steps here?" He say and raise his eyebrows.

"There is more?"

He nod.

I step and wait for it. I look at him in question but soon take other steps and boom. Fireworks on the sky.

I see a stream little down the tree. There is a wooden bridge ornamented with probably plastic leaves and stem. I am dumbfounded at all of this.

"It's beautiful Ryan. I don't think I have seen anything like this. This is sweet." I say and feel the breeze. Amazing.

"Tree house?"

I squeal. He smile and head up before me. As he reach up he give me a hand to help me up. I shriek once more finding the lights and space inside.

"I love it Ryan."

"This is too childlike but."

"Yep, it is. And I am happy to see this with you." I say and bite my lips.

He just smile and dint say anything.

"This makes me feel innocent. Good." I say walking to the window.