Chapter - 29- Angelina

Chapter -29

◾◾

End to Start!

◾◾

Angelina

Getting hurt in the hands of someone you trust and what more, love, is unsettling. The whole heart was on the platter in front of them, so when they cut it, some prices are left in it. Forever. And the other is left empty and in the piece. The void there gets filled with the vile, anger and irrational thoughts however you try not it. It's natural but self-destructive. Makes you do things to regret later.

Ryan had me. He made me believe that he was the one. It turned upside down.

Ryan Remirez Revels his Rendezvous. Turns out people have a lot to learn. With that his soon to be Bride expressing her love for him.

I laugh just as I read it. Not after six hours that he broke up with me, the news is all over the world. Bridget is shocked, Miranda compromised. Everyone so close to me is sad. As the newspaper had told what had Ryan Remirez kept away for all these years. It mentioned his soul searching, as what they called it; about his hardships; relationship with Archer, his boss, Miranda and Lily and some other interesting facts that probably didn't happen. It's just that Arthur should have paid the media for it. In all this name Angelina Hawthorne never came for even once. As if we were on the same page or line of the book. How I got in Paris. How he manipulated me into marrying him.
I still don't know if he really loved me.

Seeing everything from the outside of the circle, I believe that Ryan found his childhood darling in Paris and I got out of the scene immediately. He talked of my safety and I laugh right now thinking what has he put him in now. He knows how Ethan is. Yet.
Not once he asked me how was I doing. He just knows I am with Ethan. I wished he calls me to go away from him and find someone else than Ethan. But he didn't. So much for love.

"Love."

I hear a peculiarly sexy voice in my ear which bring me out if my irony. Whatever Ethan is, but right at this moment, he is a safe haven for me.

"Come to bed. You have no idea what I want to do to you." He says pulling me to face his dark desirous eyes. When I see him I know what the void of my heart is making me do which I will regret later. So I am right here in the path of self-destruction. That gives the shallow peace for a while.

"I always have an idea, babe." I feign. He looks at me for a while. There is love, concern in it. But I don't trust it.

" I can't wait to see you come to the aisle dressed as a bride." He says just as he rubs the back of his hand over my cheeks. It feels good and comforting.

"Me neither."

"But before we get into bed, I have a surprise for you." He holds my hand and leads me to the dressing table. There is an emerald box embedded with stone and a card.

End to start.

I look at him and he just smiles at me.  A little while it wasn't there. He may have brought it now.