Chapter-9- Angelina

Chapter-9

🔷

You fuss when you gush!

🔷

"Why the fuck you always cry, dammit! " He says pulling me into and with one hand and wiping the tears from others.

I let him. Somehow it is amazing. That's is what I want him to do. Even though I am crying because of him, still him wiping it comforts me. It's like hurt and heals. He always does that. No one has ever done it too hard for me to expect when I lost my parents. But Ethan insult me and then love me. Or maybe just fucked me. That's what he did. And that's why I ran away. And again I am thinking like this. What's wrong with me?

I look at him to push him away. Again. But he stops me not with his hands but with sweet words.

" Every damn time you cry and spoil it, you are better cursing, Love. I should never stop you. " He shakes his head and gives me a light smile. I melt. Just like all the time. After all, he isn't saying something that is forceful or that I am his.

My hair falls over my hair just in this stupid moment and when he slowly advance to put it behind and in the process, his fingers graze over my skin is what I call exquisite and here I break some more and join all over again. Now I am not resisting him at all, I know.

I pray he calls me something bad or tries to claim me with his words so that I could get my facade and strength back to kick him but I am so unlucky at it.

"Or maybe I should do something you don't like and make you curse me just to stop you from crying." He chuckles this time. I just stare at him.

He is God. I know why I can't resist because I am seeing him properly, his perfect features, confident and ruthless. And I am doing it because he had decided to stop pestering me just like he said in the hotel. And I can't take it. That's what made me accept to come here and explain to him the project. Else I wouldn't have done that.

"I know what to do." He says as he slowly tilts his head toward me. I close my eyes at it. His lips kiss my bottom lip before he bites it so harshly that I cry in pain. I hear him laugh amidst it.

I avoid opening my eyes to prevent myself from watching his face plastered with a victorious smile.

He bites it hard again and it's unbearable. My eyes snap open just when I yelp in pain.

"Fucking kiss me back Angel." He says hoarsely before sliding his hand down my thighs. Just when he reaches my knee he suddenly pulls it up and I reflexively wrap my arms around him for a save.

He chuckles and crashes my lips again. I feel him climb up the stairs. And it hit me. I realize what I might get into if I didn't stop him early. Panic struck me and I try to avoid the touch of his body by leaning away from him. Though to avoid toppling down I hold his wide and scary shoulders. I definitely don't want to see them. Not ever.

"umm. Ethan, stop. I.. I want to go home." I stutter.

"You are home." He whispers in my ears and bites my ear lobe.

It's not my home.

I scream but in my head. His hand over my back has made me so silent.

"I am just trying to get you at ease. Nothing else." He says as he tosses me away and it takes me a few seconds to realize it's his bed.

"Ethan, what are you doing?" I ask and my voice screams that I am scared. He smiles at me and stands Before me holding my legs.

"Told you. Just trying you to ease. I won't touch you." He says but his hand reaches up to my hips and he pulls me to the edge of the bed.