Chapter - 12-Ethan

Chapter - 12

Time will tick!

Ethan

More I look at her, more anger run down my head. Her plain denial to the need of me does not irritate me but anger me. I almost decide to tie her up and make her mine. Again.

"Well, you remember what you said last night after we did it? " I ask her fighting if I should hold her while I make her realize it.

She doesn't look back but a little sound close enough to grunt make me root to my spot. I hate this behavior. To control my anger I reminisce the last night again.

" What does this do to you? " She asks running her finger down chest to my abdomen, stopping there to close my breath to circle in there with the intent to tease me but due to sheer desire in herself run a little down to grab the hill under the robe.

I grin at her playfulness remembering the days when we were in a full-blown relationship with lots of sex and experiments

"You see already. What next?"

"Well let's look at it." She says as she opens the knot of my robe and gasps at me. My drama queen!

"I didn't expect this considering your body size." She blows her nose and shakes her head gesturing my junk size smaller with her small fingers.

I laugh lightly. "You have had enough of it in the past to your likeness so I take it the other way around."

I grab her ass and pull her into my arms before smashing her lips into mine. I grin as I get her back kissing me passionately.

Taking a deep breath I decide whether she needs it or should we do it. Indecisive much, I still pull her up and throw her into my bed. Just an hour ago I did this and again but now I ain't stopping I think and that's the turning of inductivity to hot sex.

"Do you want me?" I get a condom from my drawer.

She grins and flails her head. "Nope. Not you but your teeny weeny baby toy!haha..baby toy. I hate you remember? "

"Great. Then I will fuck you so hard that you will hate me more. Well before I go ahead, who you are Angelina Hawthorne?" I ask her as I take away her tight skirt with a single pull. Grabbing her legs I spread them apart and seat between them and pull her up on my lap.

My tongue finds its way to the inner of her tight. I know her weakness and I make her vulnerable by doing it, which is licking her there.

"Tell me. You know I won't go ahead." I tease her and she shivers.

"You are devil Ethan. I hate you... " She trail and clutch as I bite the side of her thigh.

I smile at her close eyes. "Well, your vagina loves me. Can't get enough."