Chapter -34-Ethan

Chapter -34
---

I am a goner
-----

Ethan

Song suggestion: Back to Life -Zayn

--

"It's great in here, Scar. So is my parcel ready?" I enquire from Scar.

"Yes, it is. Will reach you by noon." She says and smiles. I am stunned by how Scar had been about my growing relationship with Angel. I never expected her to be so much into my personal happiness and well being, I assumed her to be all professional and business with me. It's exciting to get someone's great remark about Angel and me, not that I needed it anyway, yet getting Scars heads up is amazing. Not only does she tells me how should I act with Angel giving her angel as a woman for dislikes and likes, but she has also posed herself as a great friend for that matter too.

I look at Angel's sleeping figure in the bed. Her fine and soft body is hidden under the softness of disheveled silk covers. Time to time she flickers her eyes and wipe her face but continues to sleep. It's so peaceful to watch her sleep like that. And the overwhelming thought of keeping her happy and calm at any cost is making me conjecture on my own self in the past and in present. Amidst this, not once I doubt Angel though. I am happy with her and I never skip a second not wishing that she love me back too.

I reach and sit on the edge of the bed. I stare at her before advancing to touch her milky face, so heavenly and beautiful causing her eyes to snap open. She takes in the situation, blows a calming breath, settles herself more into the pillow, and smiles at me.

"Ethan." She acknowledges me in a silent whisper. It's almost hypnotizing.

"Good morning," I whisper.

"Good morning." She says holding my hand and putting it below her cheek and again closing her eyes.

I watch her for a long. I know she has fallen asleep all over again. A smile creeps on my face remembering how I had woken her in the middle of the night to fuck her brains out than in the name of cleaning the mess, we did it again under the shower. She was too sleeping by the end to fall asleep in my arms while we returned to bed all wet and colliding our bodies. Exotic is an understatement of what it was.

"Mrs. Angelina Ethan Ellsworth," I whisper near her ear.

"Please sleep today." She says still with her closed eyes.

"What about our plans? Actually your plans?" I push.

She looks at me and thinks.

"I remember that." She chaste.

I laugh at this all.

"Amazing that I always have away with you. Now you will walk to the bathroom all too willingly." I put it in her head.

She narrows her eyes, " you won't change this thing in you. Ever. Right?"

I smile and act innocent.

"What?"

"What 'what? ' Mr. Ellsworth." She quotes sitting up in a fighting mode.

"Making me do things all to your likeness but making it seem like it was all my planning all along." She says getting down the bed and showing off her beautiful naked curves. I lose.

"Well, I should do one thing." She says.

I look her in the eye.

"Today I plan we keep a distance of at least one feet between us. And I would love to have a great trip to a barbecue nation. The rest of the itinerary will be told to you after I am ready. Understood?"