Chapter - 25- Ethan

Chapter - 25

◾◾◾

Agreements and incredulity at its best!

◾◾◾

Ethan Ellsworth

◾◾◾

"Even though it would be bad considering the outcome but I like it when you are not getting your way." Her voice cat-like, reach my ear just as I imagine one cat sitting across me.

Grace has eyes and tactics to be called a cat. If a lady can fuck like her, I would say I would like to fuck the life out of that. Well, Grace is fucking me well now so I have to control myself and invest my energy when the time is right.

" Considering your plans that's not hidden to me you would have liked it more if this didn't come up," I say with as much vigor as she had a few seconds ago.

"You think marriage doesn't bound people?" She asks me.

No, it doesn't.

Love and emotions do.

That's how you are bound to ruin me.

" I don't think our deal requires me to give you my thoughts on marriage," I say cool as a breeze on the shore of the disastrous ocean.

This idea brings me back to the thought of Angel. How can she reach to a point where she leaves her brother and goes away like that?
Is she in America or out of the country?

Where the fuck is she?

And fuck the feel!

A moment like these when she her where being isn't known to me, I realize what is she to me. Is this love and emotion I was talking about with Grace?

Right now I am much more desperate to find her than to fight for my heredity with Grace. It's exciting to known I am thinking of putting all my manpower and resources into finding Angel than sparing even one on Grace to dig a hole for her.

Where the fucking hell is she?

"It involves everything related to you Ethan. Trust me once you are married to her and face the consequences of it, you will realize what you have gotten into. Now you think I am a fool but it's you. I have almost lost my son just because I concentrated on money and power like you are now. You will too. "

I hide my smirk at it. I am getting Angel and everything, what am I to lose?

" Thank you for letting me know the consequences I am to suffer. But please, I am here to revise the deal though. And for that you I ask you not to sell your shares to market and either release them for me to take. I will find Angel as soon as possible and you get the marriage certificate. "

She laughs at me.

" Of course. " She says and slides another file in front of me pushing down the one framing my clauses. I watch the file drop-down but ignore it. I think over what's inside that file.