Chapter -39-Ethan

Chapter -39 __________

Chapter -39
__________

Guns and Roses do the same job, does it?
_________

Ethan

Song suggestion: how deep is your love

It isn't the first time for me. I have done it so many times without a glitch. But this is different.  Even though Angel isn't the woman to account for my care considering how much I spend on her but I want it to be perfect. 

And without a doubt,  she is a woman of taste. I scroll down the catalog unsure what would she decide to sport tonight?

What color?

Pattern?

Classic Frills?

Something that accentuates her curves.

Body-hugging?

Backless gown?

Maybe nothing at all.

A smile creeps in my face.

"Maybe something that speaks what she is."  I turn towards Scar. She is studying the red gown on the screen.

"She is an Angel. " I announce. Idea click and I type white in color section.

"What? Do you want a nun for the night?" She taunts me.

"If you would be a little cooperative, I want it to be white. Make it date like, I don't know. " I scroll down.

"Is this really the best designer in the world, Scar? I doubt it. "

Scar leans down and stops me, clicking at a one-shoulder white dress with a center slit.

"Emma Watson wore this in the red carpet gala.." I put a finger in front of her. It's insulting.

"It's a big night for us. Angel won't wear something that had been dressed already.  I wish her something signature. "

"You think in few hours you will get that from the best designer." Scar asks me.

" It would be a shame if I don't. What are you here for? And what am I doing here to not being able to get a beautiful dress for my wife?" Scar gives me her winning smile as if she has gotten the deal of her life. Why this at the moment?

"Whipped. You are whipped, Ethan. She is your wife,  she won't go anywhere. " She chides leaning on the edge of my table teasing me. I sit back and look at her.

"Kid me with that. " I remember the rejection this morning.

" Instead of struggling yourself, you should have asked me for it. I was playing with you. Angelina Ellsworth will wear the best. Give me an hour, and I will sort the three for you choose." I glare at her.