You Think I Care About That?

CollegeAU!Winston Duke x Black PlusSized Reader

Water splashed high into the air, droplets raining onto anyone close enough to the pools edge. A beach ball was being tossed around among the sun-kissed party goers as they enjoyed the kickback. Music filled the spacious backyard, motivating the few dancers of the crowd to grab a partner and do their thing.

For someone who liked staying low-key, you were enjoying yourself. You and your friends had found a spot away from the splash zone of the pool, not wanting to get wet. And maybe because you couldn't really swim that well. One of your friends was leading the conversation, swooning over one of the Kappas that was returning her flirty glances. It was amusing, actually, hearing her talk all that shit just to freeze up when he'd approached her. She'd found her voice as soon as he was back out of earshot.

"I don't see what's so funny.." She fought a smile, nudging you playfully. "Not when Mr. Duke has been trying to catch your eye since we walked in." She sipped her drink, playing off the head nod she did towards him and his group. Brushing your braids behind your shoulder, you glanced over to him. And he was indeed staring back at you.

He smiled that charming grin of his, never breaking eye contact. Even when he took a sip from his red solo cup. You felt your body tingle when he'd brought the cup from his lips, licking them slowly as if he was tempting you. "Good lord. Is it hot as hell today or is it just me?" You fanned yourself, turning back to the group. Meeting a knowing smirk from everyone of them. "What?"

"Don't what me, girl. You know exactly what." The curviest of your group gave a playful eye roll, mocking your fanning. "Is it hot as hell today or is it just me? It's just you, sis. Winston got you in heat." The group chuckled at the fact. Making you roll your eyes with a smile.

"I've told y'all a million times. We're not even that serious. Let the campus tell it, he's with that Danielle girl." You sipped your drink, trying not to roll your eyes at the thought of the stuck up heifer. Not wanting to remember that annoying ass voice of hers.

"That's what the word is. But you know Danielle.." The friend next to you rolled her eyes. "..she thinks every guy that she wants is hers. Whether they agreed or not. I can't stand her ass." You all burst into laughter at that, not caring of the few glances you all got from people passing by.

The laughter was cut short by a sudden bark. Deep, loud, and masculine. Turning from the group, you caught sight of Winston. He stood at the front of his pack, barking the loudest out of the five men. Girls around them swooned and a few guys scattered across the party threw in a bark of their own. You caught yourself nibbling on your bottom lip, admiring him from afar.

The fraternity brother ended his barking with laughter. His broad shoulders bouncing as he held a fist to his mouth, doing a handshake with his other hand to a fellow frat brother. He announced that the food was done if anyone wanted any, and that it was hot and fresh off the grill. At least that's all you heard him say, he'd said more but you'd drowned out the words and went into a daze.

His brown skin glistened in the sun, toned arms and broad chest bare from a shirt. His thick thighs were hidden in his swim trunks and you could only imagine what hung between them. Catching your gaze again, he lifted his cup to you. Making you return a shy wave. You sighed with content as you admired the college senior in all his glory. God took his time making that one.

You hadn't realized your name was being called until you were being tapped on. "And you act clueless when we point out the obvious. Y'all need to stop playing and just let everybody else in on your secret." Your curvy friend sipped her drink. "I wanna see the look on Danielle's face. Somebody need to knock her off that high horse."

You shrugged, finally taking a sip from your punch. "Ion know, y'all. I'm kind of iffy about everyone knowing our business. Winston is this social extrovert, and if we let everybody in our business. That pushes me into his spotlight.." Looking up from your nails, you seen all your friends looking behind you. "What?"

"What if I don't mind sharing my spotlight?" The deep voice startled you, making you jump up. He chuckled, apologizing for scaring you. "I've been wanting to show you off, baby girl.."

Winston looked down at you, admiring what skin was exposed from the swimsuit. He licked his lips as he caught your hand, bringing you closer to him. His fingers brought your lips closer by lifting your chin. "You looking really fucking good right now, and I'm so tempted to give everyone a show.." Those words sent a chill down your spine as he smirked. "You ready to face your fears?"

Before you could question him, you were being lifted from the ground. A scream escaped your lips and it caught the attention of few over the music. You gasped along with your girls as he let your ass bounce against his stomach, creating a somewhat familiar clapping. With a different set of body parts.

You heard a hushed 'so y'all some freaks, huh?' from your group of friends and you couldn't even scold them at the moment.

"Winston!!" Your squeal was loud and you knew he was smiling. The handsome bastard was enjoying this moment. A way of getting you out your comfort zone and a bit of harmless showing you off. "Please don't drop me. Please don't drop me." Your pleas were hushed and he barked out a laugh.

"Now, baby girl.." He looked up at you. "You've in this position before. Your fine ass was taking me like a pro." You playfully slapped his chest, mumbling a playful shut up.

You hugged your arms around his neck, ignoring his teasing grin. Praying he didn't drop you or fall. "Everybody's watching us, Win." Your voice is soft and you find yourself giggling a bit. Winston looks up at you, smiling at the grin on your full lips.

"You think I care about that?" He hummed, bouncing you again. Just to hear that squeal of excitement. "You're having fun, I'm having fun, and I wanna see you happy. So let em' watch." You smiled bigger at his words, hiding your face in his neck. "Don't be acting shy now. I ain't having it.. Gimme kiss."