That's Not Behaving

Explicit Content

Winston Duke x Black PlusSized Reader

Some low bass song bumped through the colorful stereo speakers that sat atop the cleared off island countertop. It's fluid sound found it's way through the openings and spaces of the small crowd of people who took over the lower level of the two-story home. Who's home it was? You weren't too sure anymore other than the fact that the massive body slow dancing behind you worked with him.

Winston had convinced you of a good night, free from the realities of the world. Even if only for a few hours. He housed a red solo cup in his left hand, holding it slightly above you and some of the crowd to prevent any of its contents to spill. His right rested on your hip to palm the soft flesh. With the occasional grip here and there.

The faintest hint of the herbal burnings happening down in the basement wafted its way up the stairs to the party goers around you. Low LED lights illuminated the makeshift dance floor of the living room for a soft glow, giving off the perfect kickback vibes. You weren't sure whether it was the possibility of a second hand high, the few cups of spiked punch you'd had moments before, or the electric currents that left tingles behind with every touch from Winston.. but you felt amazing. Dare you say, a little tipsy?

Leaning back into the security of his broad chest, you moved your hips slower to the beat of the music. Your hands rubbed along your body as if smoothing over your dress. A smile pulled at the corner of your lips the closer he pulled you into him. Slyly trying to slow your backside from rubbing against the awakening excitement trapped behind his zipper.

He hummed once you both eased into a comfortable rhythm, sending a soft smack to the softness of your thigh. You pulled from his embrace to face him, looking up to see the effects of his strengthened mixture of punch. He just had to add a splash extra to both of the cups he'd had before.

You reached up to play with the hairs of his beard, giggling at the soft hum of his approval. Tipsy Winny awakens an aroused Winston. He leans closer to your lips, looking to them when you smile. "Let's go sit down." You suggested with a peck to the corner of his lips. With only a nod of agreement, he took your hand and started towards the barely occupied area towards the living room. Passing the couch to take rest in a large matching armchair.

He took a seat, finishing off his cup as he looked up at you. You raised an eyebrow at him though there was a good chance that he didn't catch it from how little good lighting there was. "You don't wanna get off your feet? I know those heels don't feel as good as they look.." He chuckled, pulling you to stand between his legs. They didn't cause your feet were starting to ache. "Doesn't that feel better?"

You settle on his lap, instinctively relaxing back against him. His arms wrapped around you and it was no way he wasn't grinning. "This was your plan all along, huh? To get me on your lap?" The tease left your lips in a soft tone, mostly from your laid back state at the moment. "Be glad you're cute." Pecking his lips, you laughed at his goofy smile.

His hands found your hips again, easily grabbing your thigh again. You felt the small squeeze as his thumb rubbed against your soft skin. "C'mere.." He spoke suddenly, words slow and wanting. The calming rub his thumb stopped as he leaned forward. You smirked, knowing exactly what he wanted.

"For what?" You faked confusion, smiling when he smacked his lips. He repeated his command again with a soft smirk. This time, his hand found your inner thigh to give a small squeeze. "What's the magic word?"

With a smooth lick of his lips, he chuckles. It's sound so deep that it makes your body tingle. "Please, baby.." He sits up straighter to allow you to get more comfy. "Please.." With liquid courage dancing through you, you oblige to his wants. You finally gift him a real kiss and he shifts below you the deeper it gets.

You let a moan slip and that pulls you from him. Hot and bothered. "Behave. We're in public.." You wipe his lip with your thumb, ridding it of the little lipgloss you had left. He just gave you a look, watching you with a dazed look. Grinning, you rest both your legs across his lap to turn your body more towards him.

The soft scent of your perfume caught his nose once you leaned closer. He growled at the sudden whiff with a soft brush of his nose against your shoulder. "I am behaving." The words left his lips in a whisper that you barely caught. Truth for the most part. It was harmless touches and squeezes for a while that eventually turned into teasing.

You allowed him to do so for a moment as you hummed to the current song playing over the speaker. The hairs of his beard tickled your arm as he hugged you a bit closer to him. His large hand slowly massaged your butt and he smiled as he looked up at you with lowered eyes. Stealing kisses to your skin here and there. Though you didn't notice it at first from being amused by a girl dancing to herself while nursing a red solo cup from across the room, he was working his way to your neck.

It took a slow, wet kiss below your ear to pull your attention from her drunken dancing. You exhaled at the feeling, bringing a hand to rest at the nape of his neck. "Why you gotta smell so good?.. And be so fucking fine? Hmm?" His kisses stopped as he brushed the tip of his nose against your jaw. "You just can't help it. Can you?"

You sucked in a breath once the kisses started up again. He knew you had a weakness for neck kisses. They became slow and sloppy with each one. Your thighs tightened against his hand that held your inner thigh. "Win, baby?" The moan was soft yet he heard it. Though he didn't reply, too focused.

You bit your lip, grazing your nails over the back of his neck to weaken his kisses. They made him groan and press you harder against him. Once he started a hickey, you let out a curse. "This is not behaving, Winston." You whimpered with closed eyes. Enjoying his lips.

He stopped to laugh, catching your chin to make you look at him. You opened your eyes slow to see the grin on his face. With a kiss to your lips, he smacked your thigh. "If we leave now, I promise to behave until we get back home."