Rewards of Missing Him

Explicit Content

Winston Duke x Black PlusSized Reader

Sounds of guns and warfare sound off through the living room, disrupting the peace that once settled in the lower level of the home. Winston's victorious cheers and spur of the moment 'fucks' could be heard from the bedroom where you resided. He had been on the game all morning, and to be honest.. you missed your man. You slip from the warm security of the sheets, pausing the movie you were watching to stand from the tall bed.

With your cozy slippers protecting your feet, you adjust the shirt you're wearing. Deciding to go downstairs with only your cotton tee to cover your boy shorts. The house feels as if it becomes cooler the further you journey from the bedroom. Soft footsteps accompany you down the hall and the stairs before you make it to the living room. Through the dimmed room, you can make Winston's build. He rests in the middle of the huge couch. Leaning forward as he focused on his game.

Making your way to him, you stop to pick up the remote from the end table. Turning down the television to a reasonable level. Winston pauses the game, turning to look up at you. He does a quick look over of you, licking his lips as you walk forward. The soft switch of your hips has his eyes until you stand before him.

"Hey, heyyy. Wassup mama?" He holds his controller in his right hand, moving it aside to pull you closer with his left. His hand catches the back of your thigh and gives it a light smack. With a gentle pull, you fall onto his lap. You smile, allowing him to press a kiss to your neck. A slow and sensual sloppy one. "You missed me, huh?"

You laugh as he gives a playful bite to your shoulder, shimmying away from him. "I might have.." He raises an eyebrow of amusement as you speak. "..only if you missed me."

"You know I missed you.." He relaxes in his against the couch again, still allowing you to sit on his lap as he resumes his game. "..you never gotta question that, baby." With a quick right handed smack to your ass, he smirks. You look back at him with a smile, rolling your eyes at the wink he gives you.

"You too fine for your own good." You mumble loud enough for him to hear, turning to the screen. Hearing him mumble 'you act like your fine ass doesn't look better than me'. A bigger smile fought its way through, but you didn't reply to him. The sounds of the game start up again, allowing you to see him body all of his opponents on screen.

Biting your lip, you find yourself admiring him. Though he wasn't trying to be attractive , you were tempted for a taste of him. He still smelt of his body wash and it was attracting you like a pheromone. "Win.." You mumble his name.

He raises an eyebrow, still into the game as he listens. "Yeah, babe?" You watch him lick his lips as he works the controller with ease. Those hands of his were so amazing themselves. He could do so much with them. So much to you, to your body.

"I missed you.." You pout, cuddling up to him. He smiles at the sudden confession. His lips find yours for a quick moment before he focuses back on his game.

"I missed you too, baby." He was being honest. Though he seemed to have split attention at the moment. You place a hand on his thigh, slowly rubbing your way to what you want. His attention slowly begins to drift from the game the more you feel around him.

Leaning forward, you flash him an innocent smile. He gives you a few glances before you finally speak up. "I bet you won't last as long as me.." That caught his interest.