Right There with You

Explicit Content..

Winston Duke x Black PlusSized Reader

Soft moans bounced off the four walls of the living. Coming from both of the lovers and drowning out the low mumbling of the television. The hushed wet sloshing of their love making motivating them further. Winston rested against the couch, legs parted as you straddled his lap.

His sweats were adjusted just enough to comfortably free himself. Girth thick and glossy with your nectar. Your shorts were pushed aside in the moment of heat, panties as well. The rising and falling of your hips were in rhythm with your moans. Bringing him closer to his release.

He admired you in your natural beauty. Hair hidden in your bonnet, freed breasts bouncing gently in your tank top, and nipples erect against its fabric. Your full lips were parted, glossed from the chapstick you always used to keep them moisturized. He licked his lips, slipping his hands beneath your shirt. "C'mere.."

You looked down at him with a dazed stare. Eyelids low as you glanced at his lips. Bringing your lips close to his, you allowed him to capture them in a kiss. "You look so fucking good take this dick.." He hummed at the taste of your lips, it's sweetness never getting old. "..pretty ass.." You felt his hand find your neck as he deepened the kiss. Squeezing lightly to make you gasp.

You moaned against his lips, trying to maintain the movement of your hips. The stretch he gave would never disappoint. When your thighs began to tire, you slowed your bouncing but never stopped. He released your neck, smirking as you have him a lustful look.

"You like when I " He moaned, watching you take his thumb into your mouth. Sucking gently to tease him. "You just know your fine as hell, hmm?" You pulled him from your lips slowly, winking as you did so.

His gaze went to your lips as you licked them. Tempting him to put your mouth to a different use. You changed your tempo, speeding up a bit to increase pleasure. He licked his lips again, smacking your left check firmly.

"Fuckkk.." The words left his lips in a groan, feeling your walls hug him. His fingertips brushed along your sides. Those large hands of his palmed your hips, squeezing lightly. You smiled, pulling your bottom lip between your teeth as you watched his brows push together.

Pressing your hands flat against his chest, you chuckled. "There you go.." You bounced harder, bending back to put both your hands on either of his thighs. Holding yourself up as you threw your head back. "Take this pussy, baby."

He growled at the better view of his breasts, enjoying the bouncing of them. Still trapped in that thin fabric of the tank top. His gaze trailed down to his dick, sloshing loudly as you rode him. Using a single finger, he pushed the seat of your shorts out the way more. Wanting to see the wetness that could be heard.

"Gimmie that pussy, baby..." He spoke softly, allowing a finger to brush your clit. "Fuckk. Just like that." You moaned out at his voice, obeying his command. That tingle in your stomach intensified as he leaned forward, holding you. Lifting your tank to press a kiss against your skin, just beneath your breasts.

You allowed him yo hug your tighter, hugging his head to you gently. He hummed against your skin as you warned of your approaching climax. Your hand fisted his short coils, unable to grip them like you wanted.

He placed a wet kiss to the space between your breasts. Giving a few before you moaned his name. His lips ghosted your skin as he spoke softly. "Shit. I'm right here with you.."