Can't Get Enough

Explicit content..

Winston Duke x Black PlusSized Reader

The television seemed to drone on with its endless episodes of suspense and thrills. Volume so low that it had to be silent for anyone to hear what the characters were saying. Subtitles adorned the screen, appearing and disappearing as fast the characters spoke. Both you and Winston had decided that tonight would be a night in, meaning no contact with the outside world. Only you, him, movies, and snacks.

All the errands for the house had been finished earlier in the day, the two of you riding around to the different places that needed to be visited. Winston had driven his car, his hand resting in its usual place on your lap. Both your hands intertwined and fingers locked. You'd had a habit of admiring him as he drove, etching the scene into your mind for later moments of remembrance. 

His body was always relaxed against the seat, most times one arm was propped on the armrest that separated the both of you. Those broad shoulders and chest filling the t-shirt he'd chosen for the day. His toned biceps filling out the sleeves with no problem at all, as well as his thighs when they filled his sweats he'd worn today. Winston had a habit of licking his lips when he focused on the road, and you wondered if he was actually licking them in slow motion. Or if your mind liked playing tricks on you. And when your dazed stare was broken by his chuckle, he'd wink just to mess with you.

You grinned at the recent memory, looking up to the man that starred in the it. Your hand rested on his bare stomach as he watched television, acrylics grazing his skin lightly. A subtle nude that accented his brown skin well. Tucking your bottom lip between your teeth, you shifted beneath the covers at the tingle between your thighs. 

Smirking more to yourself, you grazed your nails down his torso. "Winny.." Your voice was soft and alluring, catching his attention as soon as the nickname passed your lips. He raised an eyebrow as you gave a small smile, humming as a reply. The light from the television bright enough to grace your features. You licked your lips, brushing a hand over the print that tainted his sweats. "Can I have a taste?"

He exhaled as you freed him beneath the sheets, meeting your gaze as you sent him a wink. You grinned, moving to rest between his parted legs as they laid against the bed. Bending forward into that arch he liked, you had a hand wrapped around his length. Giving soft, teasing kisses to its head as you hummed. His groan caught your ears before he spoke, giving you the permission you seeked.

His head fell back against the headboard as you wrapped your lips around him, warmth welcoming him. You met his gaze as you ran the flat of your tongue against him. Focusing on the dominant vein that rested on the underside of him. He moaned at the sudden sensation, relaxing as you began stroking him.

Your slurping got louder with the more saliva that covered him. Glossing his dick and making it shine. The hand that held him in place was firm, covered in spit as well. You popped him from your lips, breaking eye contact once again to focus on the task at hand. "This dick so fucking pretty.." He'd caught that, licking his lips at the way it sounded.

"Not as pretty as you right now, baby.." He moaned softly, resting a light hand on your headscarf. Allowing you to do your thing. Controlling himself became harder as the work you were putting in became intense. He tensed each time your lips brushed against that damned vein, so soft he was fighting not to spill all that he'd felt was coming over you and himself.

He whimpered a bit as you used both hands. Stroking him with opposing twists while your mouth focused on his head. "Fuckkk, baby. I'm cumming.." His words sounded airy as his body tensed. You never faltered as he shuddered in your hands, slurping him sloppier before removing your lips. Though he still shuddered a bit, listening to you taunt him with a soft 'you cumming, baby?'.

He released a string of curses as he came. Most praising you. You chuckled, using a single hand to empty him. When he groaned you let up, licking your fingers clean. Like the freak you were, and he loved it.

"Bring your fine ass here." He growled the demand, watching you lick your full lips to rid of the sin that tainted him. His fingers found your chin, pulling your lips to his eagerly. Gifting a kiss that was filled with hunger and passion. "I'm not done with you.."

He pulled your chest against his, smacking your ass with a hand. Feeling the soft poke of your erect nipples against him, thanks to you wearing no bra and the thin tank top you wore. You moaned softly as his finger brushed your clit, lips parted as he toyed with you. He hummed his approval of your soaked center, coating his fingers with your nectar. "You ready for me, huh.."

"Shittt." The curse left your mouth in a whisper. Eyes rolling at the slow stretch he gave.

He chuckled, easing you down onto him. "Look at me, baby.." You obeyed, trying to stay focused on him. "You feel that shit?" Of course you did. Your hands rested against his chest, nails pressing into his skin gently. He pecked kisses to your jaw, palming your backside as you began a slow grind.

Your face hid in the bend of his neck, words muffled as you confessed how good he felt. Hips riding him in a slow rhythm, speeding up gradually. When you were full on bouncing, he'd admired the dance of your breasts. "Too fine for your own good.."

In an instant, you'd switched positions. You on your back and him between your thighs. The new position allowed him to dig deeper, hips sinking to meet yours. "Wait, Win- ughh.." Your words disintegrated to moans, soft and motivating. He smirked as he leaned closer to press a kiss to your lips.

The wetness between your thighs sounded through the room. Wet sloshing that only made you wetter. His thumb found your clit as he straightened up, wanting to enjoy the view. You arched from the sheets, squealing as jolt of pleasure shot through you. Making your thighs quiver.

You slapped your hand to his chest, cursing loudly. A groaned out 'fuck me'. He stilled his thumb, groaning as he admired the cream that coated him. "You love this dick?" You nodded with your moans as he kept up his strokes. He licked his lips, resting a hand by your head. "It loves you more."

Your brows pushed together, lips parting as you felt him roll his strokes into you. He grunted as you tapped his chest, moaning his name out. You began inching away, cursing him out as he followed you.

When you made it to the headboard, your back pressed against it. Forced to take his strokes as his hand found your neck. "You tryna take my shit from me? My sweet little honeypot?" He pinned you against the headboard, fucking into you as his grip on your neck tightened just enough to pleasure you. "Hmm?"

You shook your head, letting out a silent squeal as you came around him. A hand around the wrist that held your neck captive. He kissed you, muffling your loud moans as you trembled. His thrusts halting as he emptied himself into you, kiss deepening until he could give a few last strokes to milk himself.

Your breathing was heavy as he pulled away. Eyes still closed as you calmed yourself. He smiled, pecking your lips twice before he laid beside you. "I can't seem to get enough of you.."