Get To It

Gabe Wilson x Black PlusSized Reader

Low grunts came from the in-house gym, focused and in a steady rhythm. Sunlight came in through the two windows across the room, shedding light on his focused movements. With his last sit up, Gabe let out a loud growl of relief. Once he caught his breath he glanced at you over his shoulder.

"Liking the view?" He gave a smirk, catching your gaze. The shorts you wore held his eyes before he looked back to meet your eyes. Your thighs were his weakness.

You chuckled, sauntering closer with a teasing grin. "I should ask you the same thing.."

He raised an eyebrow, letting out a chuckle of his own. His hand caught yours before he pulled you closer. "You know I do. I believe your tempting me."

You laughed, massaging his beard with your nails. "As fun as that sounds, you're busy at the moment. You also have a workout to finish.." He opened his mouth to respond, only for you to give shush him. "No back talk, Winny."

You snapped twice before pointing to the mat. He chuckled, licking his lips before he eased to his knees before you. Replying a playful yes ma'am.

Smirking, you rewarded him a few quick pecks and a flirty smile. A deep groan escaped from his throat as he placed a hand at the back of your right thigh. You caught his wrist and shook your head, chuckling.

"I just want a little taste. I can't get that?" He pouted, letting his hand drop to his side. You turned from him slowly, allowing him to admire your backside.

"Once you finish your workout. You said that I was supposed to make you finish your workout, by any means necessary. And I gave you my word. So..." You fought a smile as you turned back to him to see his pout. "..get to it."