Crystal

Crosshairs was at a loss of words, this girl was living in a fucking penthouse out in the middle of nothing. While the front was facing the road to the nearest city, the back was facing a forest.

At the entrance was a from of pond, with a path beside it, that lead you all the way to the door, there was a garage with a roof over top. You could have four cars in there ! Two in the back of the actually garage and two under the roof. The two up front would look like a collector's piece.

" You live here ?! "

Crosshairs asked, his voice booming from the radio, Nat just looked at the house and shrugged as she let herself out of the car and went up to the door.

" Yeah, I live here "

" Alone ? It's fucking huge ! Ya can't live here alone, what are ya even... some kind of celebrity ?"

She just shook her head and turned around to look at him.

" No I'm not a celebrity. If you drive into the garage then I will turn on the elevator and get you down to the basement "

Crosshairs did as told and drove into the garage, and not soon after he had shut down his engine the whole damn floor started to elevate down. 

When he reached the basement, the green mech was happy that he was in his alt mode, cause if he had been in his bipedal. He would have to sit down. The basement was properly the size of the house, he could transform and he wouldn't be able to touch the ceiling. The place was dark, but then not dark at all... there was SO many crystals in here, and many was glowing or had a little light over them, here and there was candle lights. The room was scary and comforting at the same time.

Without thinking he transformed and took a few steps before he fell to his knees, a servo over his bleeding wound.

" You need to get that closed, you will bleed out if not " Nat said as she appeared out from the dark of the room, Crosshairs gave her a skeptical look. She didn't seem choked or touched by the fact that he was a three storey tall robot from outta space, she didn't seem worried about other humans finding out she had him in her house. Honestly she didn't seem normal compared to the other humans he had met.

" Yeah I know, but I either need fire or time ta close it, and right now I don't have any of it "

She just tilted her head like a cat would do and looked up at the green mech.

" You can stay here, nobody come out here, beside my family and they are really nice people, I'm sure they wouldn't mind you. And some of these stones are fire claiming "

" And what's that supposed ta mean ? "

" Some stones are warmer than others, and some claim fire, they could maybe help you "

" How ?"

" Don't ask me how it works, all I know is that dose. Now do you want help or not ?"

With a huff in annoyance Crosshairs looked to the side, glaring at all the crystals before he looked back at the human femme. He didn't really have any other choice... he was being hunted, he couldn't get a call out to other autobots, and it wouldn't be long before he had a decepticon on his tail pipe...

He couldn't go far because of his current statement and if he didn't soon do something about it he would have to shut down and go into stasis.

No... he didn't have any other choice but to let her help him.

" Fine, I need ya help. How are we doing this ?"

He signed and tried to stand up but failed to do so. Nat turned on her heel and walked away, leaving Crosshairs in silence, the mech grunted and looked away, oh what a great help.

A couple of minutes later she came back with a basket of rocks and crystals, most of them was a warm orange or yellow, a few seemed black but still shiny.

" If you lay down, I will place some of the stones on you. It will be great if you go to sleep, the stones will work faster if you sleep "

" Ya want me ta recharge while ya put some stones on me ? Lil' lady are ya sure yer okay ?"

" Just lay down okay, I promise nothing will happen to you while you are here "

" Fine..." With a huff Crosshairs layed down on his back struct and followed the human femme with his optics. She walked around him and put a stone down every fifth step she took, untill she had made the way around him. She stopped with his shoulder and looked from the floor and to his chest, then without saying a word she walked away. Crosshairs just rolled his optics and looked at the ceiling, where small diamonds seem to glitter in the dark, it was actually very relaxing.

" Can you help ?" Nat's voice asked beside his helm, he turned his helm and looked at the human femme. She was holding the basket again but this time it had a big energon chunk in it.

" What do ya need help with ?"

" Lift me up, the big stone have to be placed over your heart "

" Spark ya mean " He said as he held a servo to her, she sat down and smiled slightly as he lifted her up. She looked around before she began to place a few stones on his body, as she did he noticed that he became more and more tired, if it was the stones or the loss of energon, he couldn't really tell. But something pulled him into the dark, a pleasant and comforting dark.

He never remembered having to help her down...