Sunny

???? pov

Look at them. Family, it was called and compared to my own... this was by blood.

One male, one female and no less than four children. That's what happens when one parent is a spark split twin.

The sun yellow mech picked up his femmelings and shortly looked them over. Nothing seemed to have happened to them, the mother who was a golden dragoness landed at his side with their youngest pair of twins, the mechlings, on her back.

They jumped down from their mothers back and ran to their older siblings. Their father walking towards me.

"Who ever dared to take my femmelings are gonna die a long painful death..."

The yellow mech growled as he looked up at me, his otherwise blue optics getting a slight tint of red.

" You will be happy to know that I have him in my custody and being transported back to the base this very moment. "

His optics went blue again as his face turned into one of disgust.

" Why would you waste time and energy on getting them all the way back home when you could just give them to me here ?"

" Because I need some info before snapping his neck or letting you have him "

The yellow mech turned and looked at his mate and children, all of the kids had crawled onto her back and looked towards their father.

" Sire have to talk with your uncle for a moment, before he can go home. Go ahead, I will follow you soon "

The mother looked from her mate and to me, I gave a single small nood and got one back before she huffed a cloud of smoke out of her nostril and turned around before jumping to a flight point. Her wings big and sand colored, fitting to the rest of her body and color.

When they were out of sight the yellow mech turned back to me with narrow optics.

" This has more to it than you are telling me... " He said as we started walking out of the building, lifeless bodies lying scattered around the floor.

" True " 

I never said more, I was a man of few words and he knew, tho he also knew that he was one of the few I would actually talk to.

" What is happening T... why did they take my femmelings ? "

I signed, I could tell him and he would be more than ready to fight, not only with, but also for us.

" Lockdown has alpha's youngest, he have been kidnapping youngsters lately and alpha is going out of her good skin. Not only that but we have five new bots that could be of great value for us, or two of them at least. Nat is working on getting them to our base, the she didn't seem to happy about it. "

He didn't say anything for a moment, just looked down as we walked, and stabbed one of his wrist blade down some con's back. Right into the spark chamber, the con had been the enemy, and every enemy of my friends and family are my enemy.

" But why take my femmelings ? "

I stopped when he asked and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

" Sunstreaker think, your children is a hybrid between a cybertronian mech and a dragoness. Your cubs are the first litter born in the new age, you have no idea how powerful they can get under the right training. Sunstreaker... so many.. if they knew would kill for having our members, especially if they knew we're starting a new generation of hybrids. "

The yellow mech didn't look at me, instead he was looking down at the ground, at the dead bodies we had left behind.

" They... they took my femmeling... I wanna know why "

He turned around faster than a lighting striking, his twin blades pointing at me, nearly touching my throat. He was breathing heavily as his optics once again was getting a tint of red.

" I Know You Know It ! Why Did They Take My Femmeling ?!"

He yelled, it was the desperate yell of a confused father, he didn't show it, but I knew he was shaking at his core. Poor guy...

I looked down at him, I never flinched when he pulled his blades on me, it wasn't the first time and it wouldn't be the last. His optics went to the floor while he mumbled.

" Why did they take my girls T... why ?"

He whispered and looked up, his sad and confused optics now looking at my orange burning eyes, I put a hand on his shoulder looking at him.

" Why did they take you Sunstreaker ?"

" To make a weapon out of me and my brother..." He whispered and looked down once again.

" And why did they take your mate in her young days ?"

" Took make her a slave... They wanna weaponize my sparklings.. "

" Now your getting it.. and you won't let them do that, will you ?"

" No... I won't. My sparklings will not go through what I did.."

" That is truly great to hear, I will assume that you will fight one last time. For your new found family then "

He took his blades back from my throat, and stood straight looking at me with the brightest blue optics I had seen from him in a long time.

" I will not only fight for them, I will gladly kill anyone who threatens my family, may it be blood relatives or in arms. "

" Let's fight for our pack together then. One last time Sunstreaker, that's all we ask, one last fight"