Panic

" You should never have brought them with you ! Tell me, why would you bring five autobots to KSI headquarters !"

Clint yelled as they were driving away from not only KSI but also from their latest science project. Fully functional homemade cybertronians as Clint had called them.

" What is that anyway ! " Crosshairs growled as he took a turn to avoid being hit by a missile, Clint who was sitting in the driver's seat huffed and grabbed the steering wheel, growling slightly as he tried to get the corvette back on the road again. Nat was sitting at the passenger seat her head out the window and looking at the truck they were going towards.

" That Thing ! Is Galvatron, Megatron reincarnated and the other one is Stinger, a knock off of Bumblebee. !"

Clint shouted and tried to control Crosshairs, but in vain.

Nat didn't know what to say or think, she was starting to regret her decision about this. Clint had been fighting Crosshairs ever since they meet about twenty minutes ago, she could hear how the autobot was getting frustrated and she could hear and feel how Clint got closer and closer to one of his panic attacks. She heard a beep sound coming from the watch Clint had on his left wrist, but the man never reacted to it, his eyes was locked on the road and the mirrors. Slowly Nat sat back down and reach over to put a hand on Clints arm, he only glared at her shortly before looking back at the road.

" Clint... your watch.. it's beeps, you have to cold down.."

" Nat I can't cool down right now, if you haven't noticed we are being chased by a fucking man-made transformers.. I.."

He snapped in air and clenched a fist on his chest over his heart, biting his lip and pressing his eyes together. Nat's eyes grew wide as she got worried, glaring out the window she saw Prime fight this Galvatron and Bee and Drift being chased by Stinger.

" Crosshairs pull over !"

She yelled looking at the radio

" What ! No ! I can't "

" You need too ! "

" We are on a fragging highway in ta middle of a battlefield, I can't just pull over !"

" Pull over you fucking pile of scarp !"

Clint growled and kicked down on the brakes, making the car jerk shortly,

" Pesky damn fleshy.." Crosshairs growled but ended up pulling over. Not as soon as his tires stopped, Nat jumped out and ran around his front to pull Clint out of the car.

The green mech transformers as soon as he could and started to shoot at Stinger from afar, glaring back at Nat and Clint from time to time. 

" Clint ! Clint.. are you okay !"

" NO I'M NOT, I'M HAVING A FUCKING PANIC ATTACK " He growled and snapped in air, while being on all four on the grass. Worried she looked up at Crosshairs, he provided them cover at the moment, but something told her that it was about to chance. Maybe it was Prime and Galvatron fighting just down the road, maybe it was the enormous shadow in the sky, that seemed to grow bigger by the second. With her head turned to Clint again she dug a hand into his pockets and pulled out the differents bottles of pills, looking at them she took one of each color before handing them to him. Barley breathing he took the black and blue one and swallowed them dry, but shook his head at the green one.

After a minute or two, his breathing began to slow and when he looked up at her it was with apologising eyes. But before he could say anything, he seemed to panic again.

" Fuck..."

He grabbed Nats arm and pulled her up to stand.

" We got serious problems... That's Lockdown's ship ! "

Nat turned around and saw the enormous shadow in the sky, really was Lockdown's ship, and walking just below it was Lockdown himself.

Nat gasped and turned around grabbing the collar on his suit,

" We need to get outta here, but we can't leave the bots. We need Prime and Bee "

" Nat, that's too late right now, Prime lost the battle, Lockdown got him. But right now I'm not concerned about that. We need to get away from those who comes after Lockdown ! "

Nat froze on the spot, She hadn't even thought about those people, not since they had stormed her house. She had gotten out alive, thanks to Crosshairs it had been a lot easier to get away alive. She didn't want to leave him and the other bot's, not only did she slightly care about them. But her pack, her alpha needed them... but she couldn't let herself, Clint or any others from her pack get caught. Not by them...

" The scavengers..." She whispered and felt the uneasy sneak up on her, she looked up at Clints friendly yellow eyes, he knew that she was more affected by the scavengers than other from the pack. 

Nat stood frozen in place, Clint could only look at the horror that crept in her eyes and how it drowned her. He grabbed her shoulders and tried to wake her from her day-mare, but in vain. Clint looked up at the green mech giving them cover. Lockdown had Prime, and KSI was pulling back Galvatron and Stinger. The desperate yell of a man scared him slightly, the bots slowly gathered, none of them seemed to notice the cars driving closer to them.

Now Clint could feel his panic sneak in on him once again, he knew those cars and he knew what they would bring with them.

" Nat... wake up please " He whispered as he sent out a distress signal to their pack, they would need back up if they wanted to get out of here alive. And if they should have the bots with them, they would need more backup then normally. 

" Crosshairs ! " Clint yelled and caught the attention of the green mech,

" I need you to hold Nat ! "

With a shift move Crosshairs spun one of his guns in his servo and put it back in the holster on his hip, before kneeling down on one knee picking up the almost frozen human femme. Clint took a step back as Crosshairs picked Nat up.

" What's up with her ?" The green mech asked as he looked at Nat, she didn't move, she didn't blink, she was barely breathing.   

" She is frozen in fear. I need you to hold her, Crosshairs it's really important that you keep her with you !"

" Yeah okay I get it, but tell me why are ya so nervous. The fights over, they took Prime and that girl. We are going after them by the way "

" You can't ! " Clint yelled and grabbed his hair, pulling it and biting his lips, himself having a full on panic attack, as tears started to develop in his eyes.

" CROSSHAIRS ! " Hound yelled from a far and waved his servo signaling they had to move on, Crosshairs growled as he put his other gun in it's holster and held down his other servo for Clint, but the man just started to pace back and front. Pulling his hair and changing between biting his lip and gritting his teeth.

" Hey buddy, calm down, we'll figure this out, just come with us " Crosshairs reassured him but he just shrug his head. Clint looked up at the green mech with tears in his eyes, and finally could the mech see the helplessness in the man's eyes.

" You don't get it Crosshairs... Prime lost the battle to Lockdown, so now he has him too... We need Prime and we need Bee, and the rest of you guys... "

Clint stopped for a moment and dropped his shoulder looking helpless out into the distance before looking back up at the green mech.

" Those black and silver cars driving towards us... it isn't the government, nor KSI or the police... Crosshairs Nat haven't told you what we do have she ?"

" She has, you safe cybertronians and provide them cover "

" That's only half of it... those people, they wanna kill us... and they have ways Cross, ways you can't even think of "

" What are ya saying... Clint bud, it's just your panic talking. Just breath and come with us.. we will.."

" Crosshairs... " Clint started, his eyes bright and glowing in a strange color, like... fire was behind the pupil, and it was clawing its way out.

" You don't get it... I'm not human..."