Her problem part 2

" You heard them out there DJ ! They love me "

The guy dressed in the red coat was saying as he walked in while taking the coat off.

" ~Everybody loves me~ " Another guy sang as he walked past him in a light green coat,

The giant walked to the first one and grabbed his shoulder and turned him towards him slightly growling.

" You forgot something before you walked on stage "

" Really what did I forget Vic ?" The guy asked smirking.

" Shirt off you idiot. " This Vic said and hit the other guy on the back of his head as he walked off.

" Can't I just drink it off Vic ?"

He asked and pulled his shirt over his head, revealing a well trained torso. The guy in the green coat snickered and sang again.

"~Oh Diamond, diamond Shinin', shinin' Ooh boy You so fine~ "

" Shut up ! " He laughed and threw his shirt at him,

" Arm " Vic said as he grabbed the guys wrist, pulling the arm out, making the muscles in his upper arm flex. He rabbed a pieces of rubber around his upper arm and filed the needle with the purple liquid before sticking it into a vein.

" Crosshairs, I want you to meet, Victor, Benjamin and DJ, There is one more named George but I don't know where he is "

Crosshairs didn't say anything just looked at the three men. Victor had to be Vic, the giant. DJ was what the guy in the green coat was called, so Benjamin had to be the last one.

Victor injected the purple liquid into Benjamin's arm and grunted as a greeting, DJ nodded and Benjamin broke into a wide smirk when he saw Nat.

" Nataly ! Nat my dear sorella... it's been so long, too long, come here "

Nat walked over and gave him a hug smiling like a kid getting to see her long lost father. But when he kissed her on her front head, it got Crosshairs energon boling.

How dared he.. caressing HIS human, the thought made him snort, just because he was standing there without a shirt on showing off his well trained body, doesn't gave him the right to stand and caress her in front of him.

" Ben ! By the devil it's good to see you, how are you doing ?"

" Oh just great hon, Vic is looking out for me, oh and George, where is he by the way. DJ go find him, while you dear tell me about who's your friend over there "

Ben nodded and gave Crosshairs a smirk Nat looking between them. Crosshairs seemed tense for some reason. But before she could say anything, Vic took the word as he pulled the needle from Ben 's arm.

" It was Crosshairs right, an autobot. They have been helping each other to get here. And DJ you stay here, GM went out to find you some food he will be back any minute. Ben get your shirt on again, you and DJ are on again in two minutes "

" Okay okay, what song is it by the way ?"

" High hopes "

" Oh that's a good one, I'm ready. See ya darling. DJ move your ass !"

"~ Don't rush me baby ~" DJ sang as he stood and pulled a smoking over his shoulders and walked past them all waving a hand at Nat.

They all looked after the two until they disappeared, Victor snapped his head towards Nat and pointed at her with a finger as he started pulling his shirt off. Leaving him in a tank top and his black pants.